• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Johnson and Johnson is the 5th Major COVID Vaccine Announced with 66-85% Efficacy.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
i grew up with the baby powder, unique smell

My dog groomer puts that on after every cut n shampoo. Looks like chalk. I did not know they made meds too news to me

download (1).jpg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Suppose the vaccines have a long term side effect which is only known after 3 years. Will Vivian stand in parliament and say he regret not telling us ?

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
This vaccine is now rolling out into the United States Population. Will Singapore approve it?

Better yet the "I dont want a mRNA Vaccine" people like ADMIN will now have to come up new material since this is based on older, tested viral vector tech.

Anyone in Singapore who has ever had a Measles or Hepatitis B jab has had a Johnson and Johnson type of vaccine.

Lets wait for the next batch of "excuses" to come in LOL :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Kraken

Alfrescian
Loyal
This vaccine is now rolling out into the United States Population. Will Singapore approve it?

Better yet the "I dont want a mRNA Vaccine" people like ADMIN will now have to come up new material since this is based on older, tested viral vector tech.

Anyone in Singapore who has ever had a Measles or Hepatitis B jab has had a Johnson and Johnson type of vaccine.

Lets wait for the next batch of "excuses" to come in LOL :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Garhment said to sinkee to taking the china make vaccine, no more ang moh, limited supply and very $$$ we poor, peesai what

vax-hesitancy-6-2-1.jpg