• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Johnny English 3 -user says it is superb movie but gives it 1 star on GV site?

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strange.

1537964211372.png

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
1 star means Bestest!. Number 1.

Just like voting slip, put a "X" in the box next to the candidate you think CANNOT make it as your MP.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 star means Bestest!. Number 1.

Just like voting slip, put a "X" in the box next to the candidate you think CANNOT make it as your MP.
Yes u r right. I started voting when 1/2 the popn cannot vote....n always the candidate that 1 mark with the X always cannot make it.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I do hope Rowan Atkinson produces more intellectual commedy like Black Adder instead of retarded stuff like Mr Bean. N this Johnny English is just 1 step up from mr bean. Still just stunts n idiotic jokes
I'm also a big Black Adder fan waiting for his reunion show. I recall in an interview he said the show had been a success because of the whole cast and his co writers. They had been toying with a new Black Adder series for years but it's hard to gather everyone together to work on it again.