• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat John Tan's PAP MP Tio Hoot ... Song Bo Oppies?

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_7902.GIF

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP MPs should now ask for danger allowance.

They should build metal cages...opposition MP's sit in open areas, where the wind, rain, sand blows...in the void deck, so far, none had been attacked or even BBQ'ed. The PAP MP's have the comfort in air condition usage of the kindergarten spaces, & staff etc...& yet they get attacked...THIS SPEAKS VOLUME OF THEIR ATTITUDE.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guess the race of the crazy assailant who assaulted my good MP.

nm-yumeng-1804.jpg

SINGAPORE - A 32-year-old man was charged on Wednesday (April 18) with voluntarily causing hurt to Jurong GRC MP Tan Wu Meng during a Meet-the-People Session in Clementi.

Mohammad Ameen Mohamed Maideen is also accused of criminal trespass.

The court heard that on Monday, at around 10.10pm, Ameen entered a first floor unit at Block 334 Clementi Avenue 2.

Court documents stated that he grabbed Dr Tan forcefully around the neck, slammed him backwards against the wall, and punched him multiple times on his body.

Ameen is now remanded at the Institute of Mental Health, and District Judge Adam Nakhoda said he will be back in court on May 10.

Dr Tan had given an account of the incident in a Facebook post on Tuesday. He wrote that a young man had rushed into the interview area during the MPS and started hitting him.

"I was with another resident, and suddenly found myself being hit and fell to the ground," he wrote, adding that the attacker was quickly restrained by residents and volunteers.

Dr Tan suffered bruises on his arm and abrasions on his neck as a result.

After a check-up at the National University Hospital, Dr Tan said he returned to the MPS to continue writing appeal letters for residents - including his attacker.

"Police are investigating. But whatever the outcome under the law, I hope he can get back on track and will try to help him do so," he said.

If convicted of voluntarily causing hurt, Ameen may be jailed for up to two years, fined up to $5,000, or both. If convicted of criminal trespass, he can be jailed for up to three months, fined up to $1,500 or both.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...urt-to-jurong-grc-mp-tan-wu-meng-and-criminal

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Disgruntled sinkees should raise their game ...go for the knockout. If enough PAP MPs see their creator, many will stay away from the PAP.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nm-yumeng-1804.jpg

SINGAPORE - A 32-year-old man was charged on Wednesday (April 18) with voluntarily causing hurt to Jurong GRC MP Tan Wu Meng during a Meet-the-People Session in Clementi.

The court heard that on Monday, at around 10.10pm, Ameen entered a first floor unit at Block 334 Clementi Avenue 2.

Court documents stated that he grabbed Dr Tan forcefully around the neck, slammed him backwards against the wall, and punched him multiple times on his body.

Ameen is now remanded at the Institute of Mental Health, and District Judge Adam Nakhoda said he will be back in court on May 10.

Dr Tan had given an account of the incident in a Facebook post on Tuesday. He wrote that a young man had rushed into the interview area during the MPS and started hitting him.

"I was with another resident, and suddenly found myself being hit and fell to the ground," he wrote, adding that the attacker was quickly restrained by residents and volunteers.

After a check-up at the National University Hospital, Dr Tan said he returned to the MPS to continue writing appeal letters for residents - including his attacker.

"Police are investigating. But whatever the outcome under the law, I hope he can get back on track and will try to help him do so," he said.

If convicted of voluntarily causing hurt, Ameen may be jailed for up to two years, fined up to $5,000, or both. If convicted of criminal trespass, he can be jailed for up to three months, fined up to $1,500 or both.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...urt-to-jurong-grc-mp-tan-wu-meng-and-criminal
Such a good MP. Instead of an eye for an eye or a tooth for a tooth, he has returned good for evil . Even writing a appeal letter for the assailant.

But let wait for the sentence on the assailant to know the final judgment.

It may turn out like a Korean drama show .

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro john tan,

can u ask your grassroots why good mp dr tan got assaulted ???

nm-yumeng-1804.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro john tan,

can u ask your grassroots why good mp dr tan got assaulted ???

It's because the oppies are so frustrated of losing every GE since the beginning of Singapore.

The PAP does a lot of good and therefore will stay in power long after the oppies are dead. Oppies here expect our government to be a revolving government like in europe, America and Australia. They never expected that the PAP is so good until they win every GE by large margins.

I'm not surprised that the oppies resort to violence after realizing that they can never beat PAP at the ballot box.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rahayu_Mahzam.jpg

It is rumoured that this m&d mistook the cina doctor as this female melayu MP in the same GRC MTP session.....

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's because the oppies are so frustrated of losing every GE since the beginning of Singapore.

The PAP does a lot of good and therefore will stay in power long after the oppies are dead. Oppies here expect our government to be a revolving government like in europe, America and Australia. They never expected that the PAP is so good until they win every GE by large margins.

I'm not surprised that the oppies resort to violence after realizing that they can never beat PAP at the ballot box.

Mysterious case. Reasons for beating still under wrap . Why ???

2018-04-20 00.36.23.png

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After serving NS, this PAP MP don't know how to fight ah?

I understand from some colonels that the SAF will not teach a complete set of fighting skills to sinkies en-masse during NS lest they misuse it and get the SAF into trouble. So sinkies learn crap during NS, be it with the SAF or with the police. If they wish to learn a good set of unarmed combat skills, they have to do so privately. The SAF and the government doesn't want to be sued if some sinkie uses those government taught skills to beat people up.

I've enrolled my kids into private MMA classes. It's good for self defence, and if they can't get their way, they can also give the uncooperative fucker a solid trashing in the stairwell away from any CCTV.