• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat John Tan's Daughter Complains About Not Being Able To Wear Coloured Bras...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Spot the coloured bras!

dpp_0064_banner.png

ids_825x460.jpg

Stuffycunt, you are some fucking pathetic pedophile. Little girls like that also u can make a sex post comment about them.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
However, teachers would give "verbal warnings" if they spotted students wearing undergarments of other colours, she said.

My daughter was once given a verbal warning for wearing a red bra to school. But the school teachers wouldn't be so audacious as to unbutton her shirt. I'm glad my daughter has already graduated from this school. It is going to the dogs.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
My daughter was once given a verbal warning for wearing a red bra to school. But the school teachers wouldn't be so audacious as to unbutton her shirt. I'm glad my daughter has already graduated from this school. It is going to the dogs.

Did you rape your daughter afterwards? It is your hobby.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal

Back then, your girl told me that she wanted give me a private surprise during our National Day celebration. :laugh:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was in primary school I liked to pull at the bra straps of female classmates, then release them with a 'piak' sound. They enjoyed it. Some girls are early bloomers during puberty, start growing breasts and wearing bras in Primary 5 or 6.

One of the girls also kept asking me to guess which brand of bra she was wearing. Her favourite brand was Bee Dees, I checked.

So fun. Kids these days are missing out.

like this?

Nanyang Girls' High apologises after teacher pulls on students' bra straps
PHOTO: Singapore Press Holdings
JOEY LEE
ASIAONE

Jan 29, 2019

[Update, Jan 30]:
Nanyang Girls' High School has apologised on behalf of one of their teachers who pulled on several students' bra straps, causing them distress.

The teacher in question was conducting a routine uniform inspection last Tuesday (Jan 22), and was checking that the colour of bra straps worn were in compliance with the school rules.

ADVERTISING

As the form teacher was male, the checks were conducted by a female teacher.

An unhappy parent contacted Shin Min Daily, and according to the report, complained that the teacher's conduct was inappropriate.
While she understands that since Nanyang Girls' High's uniforms are white, the school mandates that undergarments worn have to be either white or beige-coloured. But students should not have been subjected to such treatment, said the parent.
After the incident occurred, several students also posted online about the teacher who pulled and snapped one of their bra straps. They added that those who broke the rules were made to sit outside the classroom as punishment.
The parent who was interviewed said that all checks had previously been done visually.
Last Thursday (Jan 24), letters addressing the incident were sent out to all parents and guardians, acknowledging that the inspection process this time round had caused undue distress to students.
The administration expressed regret over the issue and also thanked parents for their feedback, as well as their patience over the handling of the incident.
They stressed that the well-being of their students and creating a conducive study environment was of utmost priority to them.
The teacher involved has since apologised to the affected students.
READ ALSO: Old video of Whitley secondary school teacher manhandling student surfaces
READ ALSO: 4 awesome teachers who will make you want to cry

[email protected]

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about those SAF medical officers who ask NS boys to take off their pants and cough? What's there to guarantee that those doctors aren't degenerate sodomites?

That's a good point. One way to ascertain whether the MO is a possible asshole bandit is to see whether he rushes to the toilet after seeing your dick and balls. If he does so and returns drained and weak in the knees, it means the bastard has just jerked off whilst fantasising about your dick and balls. If you see this, grab anything you can lay your hands on and club the bastard hard and repeatedly between his groins until he begs and screams for forgiveness.

Take the same approach for those degenerate sodomite MOs who finger you in the ass on the pretext of conducting a "rectal examination". Don't give chance. Whack the bastard. But if it's a female MO who does the rectal examination, just smile sweetly at her and let her carry on with her important task. Try your best not to get an erection. After the examination, make sure you get her phone number.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was in primary school I liked to pull at the bra straps of female classmates, then release them with a 'piak' sound. They enjoyed it. Some girls are early bloomers during puberty, start growing breasts and wearing bras in Primary 5 or 6.

One of the girls also kept asking me to guess which brand of bra she was wearing. Her favourite brand was Bee Dees, I checked.

So fun. Kids these days are missing out.

That seems fairly harmless. I used to pull my female classmates' nipples to see how long they could stretch.

I remember one particular girl with long nipples which could stretched a fair bit. When released, they would make a "thwack" sound and she would look a little dreamy-eyed and smile contentedly. Based on some photos I have seen recently, this girl could very well be a member of this forum.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is an major travesty.

What if the girls were wearing sports bras underneath their normal school attire? Surely with the double layer of clothing, that is considered even more decent than a normal lacy bra.

So the girl wears a white lacy sexy bra, its ok, but a plain looking black bra it's not ok.

FUCK.