• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat John Tan's Daughter Complains About Not Being Able To Wear Coloured Bras...

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was in primary school I liked to pull at the bra straps of female classmates, then release them with a 'piak' sound. They enjoyed it. Some girls are early bloomers during puberty, start growing breasts and wearing bras in Primary 5 or 6.

One of the girls also kept asking me to guess which brand of bra she was wearing. Her favourite brand was Bee Dees, I checked.

So fun. Kids these days are missing out.

diu also pull their panties up until it kiap their ginbye

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe this colourless bra can be approved for school use

w620-q80.jpg

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need for skirts.
Flaunt their camel toes for hum sup lohs to admire and bow to!.
Unlike Clinton, I will inhale deep and good (in addition to doing lots of other theengs as well.

1548833698300.png

1548833727000.png