• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat John Tan's Daughter Complains About Not Being Able To Wear Coloured Bras...

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about a 肚兜? It could be bright red but I'm sure NYGH doesn't mind as the girls are promoting Chinese culture.

s-l300.jpg

When a woman has proper tits, they look good wearing anything and nothing.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
with global warming as the weather gets hotter and unbearable, this may become the new fashion trend, bras will die off like the floppy diskette, men will just paste a handyplast that will come in different lengths
That's it, this is a disruptive innovation! Cock Handiplast! :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with global warming as the weather gets hotter and unbearable, this may become the new fashion trend, bras will die off like the floppy diskette, men will just paste a handyplast that will come in different lengths

If you want to be really environmentally friendly, you should minimize the usage of plastic and synthetic material.

Coconut husks or seashells might be used as bras.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
When I was in primary school I liked to pull at the bra straps of female classmates, then release them with a 'piak' sound. They enjoyed it. Some girls are early bloomers during puberty, start growing breasts and wearing bras in Primary 5 or 6.

One of the girls also kept asking me to guess which brand of bra she was wearing. Her favourite brand was Bee Dees, I checked.

So fun. Kids these days are missing out.

When PAPsmearer pulls at the bra of a charbor, the only piak sound is when her tits get slapped. hehehehheheh

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
the teacher allegedly undid the collar buttons of students' uniforms and pulled out their bra straps during her checks.

If PAPsmearer was the one doing the inspection, he would have pulled out their tits and not bra straps. chey.