• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious John Tan Tells TODAY That Loser Ong Ye Kung Is Knocked Out Of Race To Be CECApore's 4th PM!

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
A competitive party is emerging. Disgruntled PAP MPs can hop over.

It's heartening to know. However, one should also note that the ruling party has started a painting depicting all other parties as incapable of managing a constituency or GRC. I sincerely hope this can be countered before Judgement Day to give the people the much needed 'Reassuring Presence'. I firmly believe it will be a major issue at the next GE. Please be well-prepared if the intention is serious. Please contest now and not on Judgement Day. My best wishes.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Left his trail of slime on his way to the top of party cadreship. For his meteoric rise and now left out of the inner core, it just goes to show what his fellow party members think of him
There are worse members than OYK who have climbed to the top. Like DisGraceFool , Jos Teo, shamu, Vivian, they r hated but still get on top. N useless like bargain hen got promoted too. So why not OYK?

Last edited:

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
oyk.jpg