• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious John Tan Bringing Family To Eat Lobsters At The Jewel Tmrw! Loser Oppies Can Afford It Or Not?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks to PAP, sinkies like my family can eat lobsters while most asiatics are lucky to have one complete meal a day.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm not so fortunate as sinkies. have to resort to instant curry mee at home.
ShXKO+7fRLWwCvo1RCDQeA.jpg

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fresh lobster is bestest. Fried pepper or sambal lobsters are a waste. Even if you fry your rubber shoes in black pepper they still taste like black pepper.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is a cruel way to kill a lobster. By roasting it alive. Its not halal due to snimsl cruelty. Thst why malays avoid eating at chinese restsurants.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm not so fortunate as sinkies. have to resort to instant curry mee at home.
View attachment 58605
:mad: what the hell? :mad: you never pan the camera to show the view around your backyard?

eating in your backyard surrounded by your fruit trees, put plain noodle in hot water also delicious. :tongue:

:roflmao:

Plus, it's been a long time since I dared to eat Chinese food in Cali, but your Korean food rocks!

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
I haven't been to Jewel. Is it worth going? Just another replica mall all over the island?

its like a free, teaser version of the Flower dome and Cloud forest at gardens by the bay. the greenery is the highlight. not the shopping/mall experience. looks like good place for students to make out with many nooks and crannies.