• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious John Tan And Family To Meet With Islam Apostate Israeli Nas On Saturday 4-6pm At Botanical Gardens! Come Look For Me!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By now, you might have heard that Nas Daily, aka Nuseir Yassin, 27, has landed in Singapore on Wednesday, April 17 with his girlfriend, Alyne Tamir, 28.

collages.jpg

When he visited Singapore for his video series in 2018, he had organised a quick meet-up with his Singaporean fans.

Well, now that he is permanently situated in Singapore, meet-ups might soon be a commonplace thing.

Here’s the first one by Nas as a Singapore resident.

First meetup
Having just landed, Nas announced a meet-up at Botanic Gardens, where they have reserved that huge patch of lawn.

In true Nas Daily style, he will also make a video with everyone there, although the format might be a bit different from his previous videos on Singapore.

Here is his post.

Screen-Shot-2019-04-17-at-11.03.44-PM.png

In case you can’t read it:

“I just landed in Singapore – and boy, it’s humid.

I’m happy to also announce the Nas Daily Meetup!

I’m hosting a fun gathering: we’ll talk about Singapore, Nas Daily, and we’ll make a video with everyone.

Details:
THIS Saturday
4 – 6 PM
SINGAPORE BOTANIC GARDENS (Eco Lake, right next the MRT Entrance). We have a huge lawn reserved.

Bring a towel to sit on, bring friends, and come participate in a fun event!

Looking forward to seeing you in person. And thank you everyone for the warm welcome. We already feel at home.”

Be prepared for a crowd though, more than 3,000 people have already Facebook-committed to going.

https://mothership.sg/2019/04/nas-daily-meetup-singapore-botanic-gardens/

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
well as long as you turn up to talk cock nobody cares - in fact this guy praises the Sg government, just don't get political and start attacking the government like Dr Chee

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are oppies and moslems jealous that thousands of good sinkies are turning up to listen to apostate palestinian speak in public?

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm so happy for our PAP government for attracting another millionaire to Singapore to enjoy our low taxes. More money going to FTs but that does not affect any of our multimillionaire ministers. Fantastic. Long live PAP, huat ahhhhhh
20190419_135729.gif