• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

John Kerry: Americans have 'right to be stupid' (VIDEO)

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
not true bro,

in biz settings, the average american is as stupid and sometimes even more stupid that a sporean, especially about the world outside america.

cb kia average americans have no idea there is a world outside of their cuntry, it can be quite surprising at times

And I have never known a cuntry that drinks as much cola as americans.

btw they dont speak english, they speak american, :biggrin:

weird but nice people nonetheless, just like any big cuntry.
Even stupid Americans will be more intelligent than the average Sinkie

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i look up to the americans cos' they are very good in being a happy person. maciam like forcing themselves to be happy, their attitude towards life sibeh ho!

american asked: how are you doing?
american reply: GOOD! *even you know he feel like shit*
sinkie reply: ok lah...not too bad...

see the difference.

Last edited:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually from my experience,
usually the american dont expect an answer a direct answer to them asking 'how are you doin'
you say some shit and just ask them back.

But I agree with you, nice happy people.

the country runs on its own system, got quarter la, yards, and someone pls explain american football to me, never cld understd that.
plus its not football, its soccer lol :biggrin:

i look up to the americans cos' they are very good in being a happy person. maciam like forcing themselves to be happy, their attitude towards life sibeh ho!

american asked: how are you doing?
american reply: GOOD! *even you know he feel like shit*
sinkie reply: ok lah...not too bad...

see the difference.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time, my friend was at a supermarket, the cashier asked him how was he, my friend replied(he was trying to be funny): my grandma just passed away, the cashier was shocked as she expected a good in reply.:biggrin:

Actually from my experience,
usually the american dont expect an answer a direct answer to them asking 'how are you doin'
you say some shit and just ask them back.

But I agree with you, nice happy people.

the country runs on its own system, got quarter la, yards, and someone pls explain american football to me, never cld understd that.
plus its not football, its soccer lol :biggrin:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeap, thats american,

I was very tempted to buy some houses there due to the mortgage crisis, still thinking.

I like the states, nice as apple pie and white picket fences. :biggrin:

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
a stupid is as a stupid does.

people like forrest gump may not been bright.

but he has seen it all and experienced the richness in life.

then he comes back home and enjoy a tv programme with his son.

how bad could that be?

Last edited:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya, forest gump is one of best movie around, i think i am like him too...:o

how bad could that be?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last time, my friend was at a supermarket, the cashier asked him how was he, my friend replied(he was trying to be funny): my grandma just passed away, the cashier was shocked as she expected a good in reply.:biggrin:

well americans are known for their pranks and funny jibs too.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how bad could that be?

forrest gump isn't to be admired. I heard one 98.7fm djs opinion on this person.

She mentioned he didn't even strive to do those things. They just happened to him and he didn't give a damn either. She mentioned that one should strive to accomplish his dreams. The movie was so unrealistic that things just happened to him and made him famous and rich for nothing.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Americans have the rights to be stupid because it is the rest of the world that will suffer & pay for its stupidity. :biggrin:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
there's a saying, tee kong tia gong lang.:o

forrest gump isn't to be admired. I heard one 98.7fm djs opinion on this person.

She mentioned he didn't even strive to do those things. They just happened to him and he didn't give a damn either. She mentioned that one should strive to accomplish his dreams. The movie was so unrealistic that things just happened to him and made him famous and rich for nothing.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is very true bro neddy :biggrin:
good point.

when america fucks another diseased cuntry, the rest of the world get an STD.

Americans have the rights to be stupid because it is the rest of the world that will suffer & pay for its stupidity. :biggrin: