• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Joe Biden, 46th President of the United States, has just been Sworn in! Its Official and Its Over, LOL!

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
12:01 EST, United States. Powers of the Presidency transferred to Joe Biden of Deleware, 46th President. Nuclear football codes transferred.

"Trump Terrorists" must all be very very angry LOL! :tongue::tongue::tongue:

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
About fucking time. The last 4-5 years have been a complete waste of time.

cb dotard turned the world upside down, now facing karma, his troubles are just starting, all the evil shits he has done, the shitshow will be him now, waiting for impeachment and lawsuits

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I completely agree with you. What a total load of shite.:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Actually I don't have high hopes in general for the world regardless who the leader or president or whoever fuck is.

Point is people are shite.

The social media platforms have merely made it easier for people to show they are shite.

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I don't have high hopes in general for the world regardless who the leader or president or whoever fuck is.

The social media platforms have merely made it easier for people to show they are shite.

The alternative is what we have in Singapore. POFMA protects Singapore from Donald J Trump, falsehoods, no "Trump Terrorists" here.

I give you an analogy : Chan Cheng Bock, who lost West Coast by 4K votes can easily repeat, if we had Western freedom of Speech say he won the election, that it was rigged, etc. Why not storm parliament, loot kill the MPs? Then several sinkees die.

Good or not? What's the point. I'm the first person to want freedom of press, etc but in this one case, Donald J Trump is a nightmare no one deserves.

But then again Singapore is not the United States. Someone had to learn. Someone has to lead. Someone has to learn from mistakes.

So thank you, United States for leading the way......

parlersux

Alfrescian
Loyal
MAGAs such as @laksaboy @glockman @SOS @tobelightlight cannot accept, cry like baby. Your favorite snack go good with their tears.

EsMcR5vUYAA1CpP.jpg

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why worries others.
Lets get back to basic support our own King Lee.

londoncabby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did vote for Trump in 2016 but I decided against it in 2020. I think others felt the same way.

In my family of 4 here, we had my son who insisted on Trump but me, my wife and daughter all voted for Biden.

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did vote for Trump in 2016 but I decided against it in 2020. I think others felt the same way.

In my family of 4 here, we had my son who insisted on Trump but me, my wife and daughter all voted for Biden.

You have a smart family. How is it going in Florida? Apart from the disgraced ex president being there, sounds very good to me :tongue::tongue::tongue:

londoncabby

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have a smart family. How is it going in Florida? Apart from the disgraced ex president being there, sounds very good to me :tongue::tongue::tongue:

My Son is back in New York City, commutes everyday from New Jersey. My daughter is still in London, wants to get married this year but travel is making this impossible. I am not yet in the age group to get the vaccine so have to wait.

We have been spending time on a neighbor's sailboat, cruising the local waters, fishing and enjoying our lives here. My wife found a mahjong group.

Yes we are aware of the presence of Trump in the state, but no one I know has said anything, we are a 2 hour drive away from Palm Beach.

So life is good, except for the raging Pandemic.