• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Jobless Sinkie Pawned Very Deep by Sexy ATB Wifu, forced to sell HDB to pay alimony!

The Crow

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what is life like living with a commie tiong wife ? Did she recite the little red book every morning and dance the 忠字舞 like this ?

There are always good and bad BUs in every countries. It's only happened that i met a bad one ... :o-o:

Peace Maker

Alfrescian
Loyal
A good wife can change & turn bad, vice versa for a bad wife can change to good. Nothing is guarantee in life. Our thinking & character changes as we grow older, some of us became wiser while others became a fool. We are here on a short span of time. We can only cherish the good times, forget the bad ones & move on with life.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't forget that most tiongs are from single-child families so they are very self-serving and self-centered from young. Don't expect them to be kind, considerate and loving people.
Not only that, but most of them never, ever saw their parents during their whole childhood. More likely their grandparents.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
for atb to becum pr the ante is increased to masters now. there’s an mba course provided by a tiong company in sg to help these atbs achieve their goal, which is get a degree mill mba, get pr, and divorce their sinkie hubbies once pr is obtained. very formulaic like an algorithm. wah! how cum i know more about this shenanigan than sinkie unkers in sg? i suppose when an unker marries atb, he goes straight into denial and never imagine this will happen to him.
uh... because you have too many atbs pursuing you?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Either good mother wife daughter or evil dowager scheming back stabbing kinds of women are allowed to thrive.
I should clarify good mother wife daughter means with good money, good assets to pass on/inherit, good career, got good children that made it good to count on, and for good wife on top of that got good figure, good health, good EQ, good emotions etc you get the idea.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No guy should get married before reading the Women's Charter first-it will save them much agony and pain later on.
Its like knowing the highway code before driving