• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Job Vacancies Available at American MNC. Good Benefits + Remuneration Package

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Stop complaining here on SBF. Go get a job people :biggrin:

09A82921-4256-4E4C-B617-7CD4D7E9C9F7-3061-000003B0C38A8592_zps3aed936d.jpg

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I wonder if it is worthwhile to work part time there. 4 hours gets you $20. Factor in transport fees and you'll probably get only 15-17 at the end of the day.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My hourly wage is many times more that. :wink:

Even if you want to work in the service/F&B industry, there are restaurants that pay better rates than this pathetic amount.

Welcome to McDonald's, hope you enjoy the ruthless exploitation from capitalists and an uncaring pro-business government. Would you like to upsize? :biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder if it is worthwhile to work part time there. 4 hours gets you $20. Factor in transport fees and you'll probably get only 15-17 at the end of the day.

There so many McD. Just work near to home. I thinkSg have McD every 2km distance.

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There so many McD. Just work near to home. I thinkSg have McD every 2km distance.

If I have to slog 4 hours to earn $20, I might as well sleep at home. The job is suitable for those retirees who need a little pocket money and also to kill time. But unfortunately in Singapore, a lot of these retirees work because they need to feed themselves.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I have to slog 4 hours to earn $20, I might as well sleep at home. The job is suitable for those retirees who need a little pocket money and also to kill time. But unfortunately in Singapore, a lot of these retirees work because they need to feed themselves.

PAP says that's the problem with sinkees ...that's why they need to import another 2 million foreigners ...these foreigners will work 10 hours for $20.

McDonald's can then continue to sell you their junk food at affordable price and yet make more profits. So, it is a win for the sinkees (they can eat McDonald's instead of hawker centre food), a win for McDonald's (hourly wage goes down to $2) and a win for the PAP (more foreigners get to become citizens to vote them into power).

I am going to be a PAP supporter ...can't fight them lah ...they are so smart ...I have turned white after reading the white paper.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP says that's the problem with sinkees ...that's why they need to import another 2 million foreigners ...these foreigners will work 10 hours for $20.

These foreigners will have to live in rented flats until they become citizens (or PRs as a pair) in order to buy a HDB condo.

At that "gracious" salary offered by McDonald, if they can survive here is truly miraculous ($2/- per hour).

Good information for the Police Intelligence Division to work upon. Intel should seize upon such info......

This may be the robbers, snatch thieves, shoplifters, cheats, frauds or scammers after their duties.

PID please take note.

PAP please stop flow of criminals into a once upon a time crime-free Singapore.

Nowadays even our babies are not safe for there are kidnappers among us.

McDonalds a BIG THANK YOU for making our city dangerous just like USA

Mr Ng Boon Gay a BIG TAHNK YOU for smashing and arresting those murderers from Sabah and Sarawak in the Geylang Case.

Singaporeans will never forget your type.

God Bless you and Yen Yen and kids.

liongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why keep talking about getting employed and be a salaried man, if this is not subjecting us to slavery by making entrepreneurship so difficult and tedious here to be shunned by most. Evil, evil.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You need to factor your other expenses not just transport - internet subscription, town council fee, utiltiies, GST, housing loan....etc. Might as well tell Mcdonald that you are doing charity work for them. Don't forget you need to pay 20% tax to the govt in the name of CPF.

Last edited:

Erection69Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You need to factor your other expenses not just transport - internet subscription, town council fee, utiltiies, GST, housing loan....etc. Might as well tell Mcdonald that you are doing charity work for them. Don't forget you need to pay 20% tax to the govt in the name of CPF.

That's why I mentioned that this job is only suitable for those who needs some extra pocket money or to pass time. Certainly not one to feed the whole family.