• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Joanne Peh seen with Ang Moh

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Joanne Peh seen with Ang Moh</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>metalslug84 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>May-20 10:25 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 50) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>13749.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>[URL="http://www.divaasia.com/article/3659"]http://www.divaasia.com/article/3659[/URL]

3659.jpg

Wed, May 20, 2009
Diva

Joanne Peh: I don't want to be seen as "hungry"

Joanne Peh is reportedly seeing a Caucasian who is none other than her ex-colleague in the television drama, "The Little Nonya".

Chinese evening daily Lianhe Wanbao reported that there were already rumours that Joanne, the winner of 2009 Best Female Actress Award, was involved in a relationship with a Caucasian man.

But the truth didn't come to light until a source revealed that the man was Bobby Tonelli, the man who played a lawyer in "The Little Nonya." He is an actor from the US.

Joanne told the Chinese daily that she and Bobby see each other as friends for now and have no plans to begin a more committed relationship.

But she added: "I am still trying to understand his background and character."

When asked about their future plans, she said it was too early to tell.

She said: "I don't want to think of the guy friends around me as potential boyfriends."

"I'll be seen by others as 'hungry' and lacking in sincerity, which is scary."

But she does want to marry and settle down eventually, especially after seeing other female artistes tie the knot.

She said: "After getting married, I can enjoy being a mother and taking care of my kids."

But she claims that she is not setting herself a target age to get married because the pressure is immense.

"For some people, it's love at first sight. For others, they might have to take it slowly."

"I think I belong to the latter group." she said.

For now, Joanne just wants to know more about the people by her side.

"It is not an easy task to understand the other party completely and to share your life with the other person. It can be a frightening thing," she revealed.

Wouldn't 'hide' her breast implants

When questioned about the rumours of her receiving breast implants, Joanne countered that she would chose a bigger bust size if she had opted for the operation. What's more, she would never deny having breast implants if she had done so.

She told Wanbao that she was initially flustered by the flying rumours. But in the end, she decided not to bother herself with it.

She said: "There are too many things that require my attention and this issue only forms a small part of it.

"I've put the issue behind me and moved forward. I hope everyone will do the same."
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
More and more single eligible Chinese women are increasingly dating caucasians or foreigners who do not remotely resemble your average Ah Seng. They would rather remain single then be stuck with Ah Seng.

The pubs and clubs in town are predominately thronged by Ang Mohs and FTs with attractive single Chinese women in their tow. Whilst the Ah Sengs and Ah Bengs can be found in the dark alleys of Geylang looking to score or in some cheap KTV along Lavender with paid PRC company.

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
More and more single eligible Chinese women are increasingly dating caucasians or foreigners who do not remotely resemble your average Ah Seng. They would rather remain single then be stuck with Ah Seng.

The pubs and clubs in town are predominately thronged by Ang Mohs and FTs with attractive single Chinese women in their tow. Whilst the Ah Sengs and Ah Bengs can be found in the dark alleys of Geylang looking to score or in some cheap KTV along Lavender with paid PRC company.

LOL smelly keling dreaming of white flesh again.

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't see any beauties in the cest pool Mediacorp. Want to see chio girls watch Taiwan shows, want to see chio girls who can act watch PRC shows.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
perhaps but then again...mind you these 2 gals are singgies and quite well known in the local men's mag/model scene:wink:

[/

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
what does she mean by this in english language terms?...i mean is she a vixen or minx or what?:rolleyes::biggrin:
Joanne Peh: I don't want to be seen as "hungry"

She said: "I don't want to think of the guy friends around me as potential boyfriends."

"I'll be seen by others as 'hungry' and lacking in sincerity, which is scary
."

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Certain non-intellectual women have pea brains and need men's domination and lord over them for a relationship !

Bad boy syndrome seems attractive to a girl in her ovulation or if you do not have one get one bad-boy persona to attract pea-brain beauties !

After a while it becomes another case of empty sexual indulgence, that never seems to have any objective over long term!