• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Jiuhukia Uncle Spent RM10k And 6 Mths To Propose To SYT! How Much U Spent?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I remember this proposal incident in NUS many years ago where a lecturer helped one of his student profess his love to his course mate.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always have this mortal fear for ladies who wants Romantic notion to carry on after marriage. All these are fine and dandy before marrriage.
But When they expect you to bring back the bacon and you always be romantic towards them , take care of their feeling.

One word of advice, stay and steer clear of such ladies. At most, you have your 5 daughters with you. Use it.

When your wife to be looks like some rich and very well groomed ladies, even when doing house work like what you see in Korea drama. Dress to impress in social meeting and help you with your busy schedule in your business and help you with some extra information. Then i think it is worth the while. If not forget it.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Find a wife who can earn as much as u. Not some useless JB ah lian who wanna stay at home and look after kids.

Staying home and look after your off spring is good enough.

Best is that you can bring home enough bacon and she does everything for you nicely at home. JB Lian can be Good mother and a good wife also.

Last edited:

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always have this mortal fear for ladies who wants Romantic notion to carry on after marriage. All these are fine and dandy before marrriage.
But When they expect you to bring back the bacon and you always be romantic towards them , take care of their feeling.

One word of advice, stay and steer clear of such ladies. At most, you have your 5 daughters with you. Use it.

When your wife to be looks like some rich and very well groomed ladies, even when doing house work like what you see in Korea drama. Dress to impress in social meeting and help you with your busy schedule in your business and help you with some extra information. Then i think it is worth the while. If not forget it.
I feel that you are very demanding regarding women.