• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Jiuhu Oppie Upset That Little Kids Love UMNO So Much! Hidup UMNO!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
31024639.JPG

KUALA LUMPUR — The opposition Democratic Action Party (DAP) on Wednesday (Oct 4) accused Putrajaya of turning schools into “indoctrination camps” after a primary school made its students sing the United Malays National Organisation’s (Umno) anthem and wave the ruling party’s flag.

DAP secretary-general Lim Guan Eng stressed that the incident clearly showed the presence of politics in schools and involving young children.

The students are being brainwashed and they have clearly politicised education this way,” he said, adding that such indoctrination in schools only happened in totalitarian regimes.

“Maybe this is our direction now, we are turning into North Korea.”

Mr Lim was referring to a Malaysiakini report that the students of SK Putrajaya Presint 14 (1) participated in a competition themed “Umno and independence #Negaraku,” in which Umno flags were put up around the school’s compound and the students even chanted “Hidup Umno” (Long Live Umno).

The event was organised by the Federal Territories Ministry, the Putrajaya Education Department and the Putrajaya Umno division education bureau, while Federal Territories Minister Tengku Adnan Tengku Mansor attended the prize-giving ceremony.

Politics are not officially allowed in Malaysian schools and universities, and laws were only recently relaxed to allow tertiary students to participate in political activities.

Mr Lim, who is Penang chief minister, was barred from entering a Chinese vernacular school in his state early last month.

Mr Lim said on Wednesday (Oct 4) that action should be taken against the school headmaster and the education department should have stopped the event.

He further criticised Mr Tengku Adnan, who is Umno secretary-general, and the Education Ministry, for allowing such incident to happen in a school. THE MALAY MAIL ONLINE

http://www.todayonline.com/world/asia/dap-denounces-putrajaya-turning-schools-indoctrination-camps

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
KUALA LUMPUR — The opposition Democratic Action Party (DAP) on Wednesday (Oct 4) accused Putrajaya of turning schools into “indoctrination camps” after a primary school made its students sing the United Malays National Organisation’s (Umno) anthem and wave the ruling party’s flag.

DAP secretary-general Lim Guan Eng stressed that the incident clearly showed the presence of politics in schools and involving young children.

The students are being brainwashed and they have clearly politicised education this way,” he said, adding that such indoctrination in schools only happened in totalitarian regimes.

“Maybe this is our direction now, we are turning into North Korea.”

Mr Lim was referring to a Malaysiakini report that the students of SK Putrajaya Presint 14 (1) participated in a competition themed “Umno and independence #Negaraku,” in which Umno flags were put up around the school’s compound and the students even chanted “Hidup Umno” (Long Live Umno).

The event was organised by the Federal Territories Ministry, the Putrajaya Education Department and the Putrajaya Umno division education bureau, while Federal Territories Minister Tengku Adnan Tengku Mansor attended the prize-giving ceremony.

Politics are not officially allowed in Malaysian schools and universities, and laws were only recently relaxed to allow tertiary students to participate in political activities.

Mr Lim, who is Penang chief minister, was barred from entering a Chinese vernacular school in his state early last month.

Mr Lim said on Wednesday (Oct 4) that action should be taken against the school headmaster and the education department should have stopped the event.

He further criticised Mr Tengku Adnan, who is Umno secretary-general, and the Education Ministry, for allowing such incident to happen in a school. THE MALAY MAIL ONLINE

http://www.todayonline.com/world/asia/dap-denounces-putrajaya-turning-schools-indoctrination-camps

The Singapore opposition has no problems with the indoctrination of kids so I don't understand why the Malaysian oppo is making this an issue.

90c95bb2345fcd75ba5aa261b94cad77--school-uniform-nostalgia.jpg
images.duckduckgo-2.jpg
pcf-preschool-increase-fee-profits-up_1.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jim jones and children at jonestown. they were all dead by cool aid. the “cool aid” term came from this tragedy.

86e6574bd4d260faef77c51c6204454b.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need so troublesome to brainwash. Now with Najib supporting PRC where the money is, I am sure jiuhukia Chinese already auto switch to support Umno. No brainwashing required at all.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
No need so troublesome to brainwash. Now with Najib supporting PRC where the money is, I am sure jiuhukia Chinese already auto switch to support Umno. No brainwashing required at all.

Can you please stop your bloody jiuhukia rant in almost every single post your participate in.

One more mention of the word and you're back to the dungeon. If I don't do it some other mod will because we all pretty pissed off with your incessant ranting.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you please stop your bloody jiuhukia rant in almost every single post your participate in.

One more mention of the word and you're back to the dungeon. If I don't do it some other mod will because we all pretty pissed off with your incessant ranting.

This is not fair. I made sure I kept to topic and certainly my words are nowhere abusive compared to what Cottonmouth used on me incessantly ranting even when I was banned. Low class double standard owner and moderator are like that.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
This is not fair. I made sure I kept to topic and certainly my words are nowhere abusive compared to what Cottonmouth used on me incessantly ranting even when I was banned. Low class double standard owner and moderator are like that.

If you don't like the way the forum is run you are free to leave.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you don't like the way the forum is run you are free to leave.

Sure please tell that to all the sinkies here too not happy leave Spore. This is the way to resolve and close down this bloody forum that once upon a time I thought it's full of intelligent people when in fact only shameless balless sinkies supporting covert and overt manipulative jiuhukia criminals. I will be back when filthy mouth jiuhukia start slandering me again. Bye.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Sure please tell that to all the sinkies here too not happy leave Spore. This is the way to resolve and close down this bloody forum that once upon a time I thought it's full of intelligent people when in fact only shameless balless sinkies supporting covert and overt manipulative jiuhukia criminals. I will be back when filthy mouth jiuhukia start slandering me again. Bye.
You need treatment before it's too late.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You need treatment before it's too late.

Boss,
The ignore button in Xenforo is solid, even quoted text in your reply from the ignored moniker also ignored.

If I may add, even posts started by ignored moniker is out of sight!

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss,
The ignore button in Xenforo is solid, even quoted text in your reply from the ignored moniker also ignored.

If I may add, even posts started by ignored moniker is out of sight!
So solid that it is oout of sight.
Do tell a fool like me how to catch sight of that ignore! I promise I will not use that to ignore you or boss.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
A click on the user's moniker, a pop-up window allows you to follow/unfollow and/or ignore the user. Easy as pie...

Aiyah!
But the shit they spewing so much fun to read especially as I am also a masochist.

Will be more fun if ignore will reach from their laptop and make their fingers drop off so they can not even start to type shit or send shit.

I be happy to forego the fun of reading their shit knowing that they cannot give shit no more.