• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Jiuhu Old Fart Appoints Himself As Education Minister! Got Skeletons In The Closet Is It?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
mahathir-and-wan-azizah.jpg

KUALA LUMPUR: Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad announced on Thursday (May 17) that he will also be Malaysia's education minister.

Deputy prime minister designate Wan Azizah Wan Ismail, meanwhile, was appointed minister for women's affairs and welfare. Mahathir said he hopes to announce more cabinet ministers on Friday or over the weekend.

“We will try to get 13 ministers sworn in on Monday if the Istana (palace) agrees to it,” Mahathir told a media conference.

Mahathir, 92, was education minister in 1974 before becoming deputy prime minister in 1976. When asked why he wanted the education portfolio, Mahathir joked: "I took over the education portfolio because I think so many people are uneducated in this country, so I thought I should give my attention to that.

"But apart from that, I think our way of teaching is outdated. Today with computers and other things, we should devise new ways of teaching."

Last week, Mahathir appointed Lim Guan Eng as finance minister, Muhyiddin Yassin as home affairs minister and Mohammad Sabu as defence minister.

Lim is Malaysia's first ethnic Chinese finance minister in more than four decades and Anwar Ibrahim, the leader of Parti Keadilan Rakyat, told Channel NewsAsia on Wednesday that there had been initial concerns over the appointment.

Those concerns have since been resolved and Anwar explained that there was a need to have discussions on the matter to understand the ramifications and repercussions among the Malays.

As for Anwar's role following his release from prison, Mahathir said on Thursday that the 70-year-old will join the Pakatan Harapan coalition's presidential council.

"The presidential council will have a smaller body, the top six. We want to include Datuk Seri Anwar.

“So the top six will meet more often and when there is an issue they will be the ones to meet and take immediate action," Mahathir said.

He also announced that the new head of the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission will be its former deputy chief commissioner Mohd Shukri Abdull.

A task force, involving the defence and home affairs ministers, will look into issues of the Indian community, women and the indigenous people. It will be formed and headed by Mahathir himself.

When asked about the police search at properties linked to ousted prime minister Najib Razak, Mahathir said: "I suppose the police has enough reason to raid (Najib's house), I also haven't received any information."

On his meeting with Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Saturday, Mahathir said no topics for discussion have been set.

"Hsien Loong will be coming here. We haven't fixed any subject. We will have a discussion and if he raises any issues, we will discuss them. But at the moment, I'm still trying to figure out our stand with regard to certain issues which we still have not finalised yet so I cannot tell you what we'll discuss with Hsien Loong," he added.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...-appointed-education-minister-in-new-10242684

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
He not interested in pinkie n want pinkie to confess..Hurray, meeting over in 15 minute, pinkie better pen in jib for for bagus teh at port klang follow by golf with ex Macc chief

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Education ministry always the preserve of the m&ds...but for madhatter to hold such a lowly cabinet post shows maybe he is slowing down. Anwar wife also holding a low lever cabinet post..but it is a post suited for her. Maybe Anwar may take some time to come back. He is after all not in good health and he needs some rest and recuperation before contesting a BE

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Education ministry always the preserve of the m&ds...but for madhatter to hold such a lowly cabinet post shows maybe he is slowing down. Anwar wife also holding a low lever cabinet post..but it is a post suited for her. Maybe Anwar may take some time to come back. He is after all not in good health and he needs some rest and recuperation before contesting a BE

I suppose the Mad Hatter wants to continue the m&d tradition of letting m&d mozzies get into unversity even if they are complete retards while depriving the chinks of good university education even if they get straight As.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose the Mad Hatter wants to continue the m&d tradition of letting m&d mozzies get into unversity even if they are complete retards while depriving the chinks of good university education even if they get straight As.
Actually alot of m&ds go do Islamic studies. It's the easiest degree for them to get

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually alot of m&ds go do Islamic studies. It's the easiest degree for them to get

They push m&ds into secular studies like medicine, lawyer, accountancy even though they are not qualified to. They got in only because of their race and religion. Mad Hatter wants to continue this and force the jiuhu chinks out of jiuhu to study in Singapore or Australia. So nothing has fundamentally changed ever since he replaced najib.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
They push m&ds into secular studies like medicine, lawyer, accountancy even though they are not qualified to. They got in only because of their race and religion. Mad Hatter wants to continue this and force the jiuhu chinks out of jiuhu to study in Singapore or Australia. So nothing has fundamentally changed ever since he replaced najib.
That is why najib is poisoning Aust and Singkieland with all these unwanted mudlanders. No wonder we got the likes of mad khaw and Janil ...these 2 could not even get a job in mudland. But in Singkieland they are sugar coated shit

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is why najib is poisoning Aust and Singkieland with all these unwanted mudlanders. No wonder we got the likes of mad khaw and Janil ...these 2 could not even get a job in mudland. But in Singkieland they are sugar coated shit

Those two cannot get a PMET job in malaysia only because they are neither m&d nor muslim. Janil has to be trained as a doctor in UK because no m&d education minister would allow him to learn medicine in jiuhu. They would rather let a moron go into medical school as long as he is a bumi.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those two cannot get a PMET job in malaysia only because they are neither m&d nor muslim. Janil has to be trained as a doctor in UK because no m&d education minister would allow him to learn medicine in jiuhu. They would rather let a moron go into medical school as long as he is a bumi.
A m&d is a m&d..so wat Janil trained in England? He and khaw are as arrogant n incompetent as Isis

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
madhatter wants to upgrade the skills of mudlanders so that when they come to sinkieland, they get better paying jobs than our m&ds, who make a living from deliverooing :(

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
madhatter wants to upgrade the skills of mudlanders so that when they come to sinkieland, they get better paying jobs than our m&ds, who make a living from deliverooing :(
High time Singkieland close its doors to these parasites. Singkieland for Singkies

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mahathir broke election manifesto promise that PM will not hold another portfolio:

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/ca...redibility-pm-must-not-be-education-minister/

May 18, 2018
NGO: For PH’s credibility, PM must not be education minister

KUALA LUMPUR: NGO ENGAGE today urged Dr Mahathir Mohamad to reconsider his decision to hold the post of education minister as well, accusing Pakatan Harapan (PH) of breaking its election promise that the prime minister would not hold any other portfolio.

ENGAGE chairman Thomas Fann said holding two portfolios would undermine the credibility of the new PH government, and that keeping manifesto promises would give a sense of predictability about future developments. This, he said, was vital for post-election stability.

“We believe that there is a pool of talented people from those newly elected representatives who can hold the education ministry and all the other ministries.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mad Hatter makes an embarrassing U-turn!

mahathir-mohamad-smile-presser.jpg

KUALA LUMPUR: New Malaysian Prime Minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad will no longer take on the education ministry portfolio, after members of the public pointed out that his coalition's manifesto had pledged that there would be no double portfolios for the premier.

"I cannot break (the manifesto pledge) at the moment," he said in a video posted on his party's Facebook page on Friday (May 18).

"Unless of course there is a demand that I take up the education portfolio."

On Thursday, Dr Mahathir announced that he would tackle education at a news conference. He had joked that "so many people are uneducated in this country so I thought I should give my attention to that".

While the news was welcomed by many, others highlighted Pakatan Harapan's manifesto states that "the Prime Minister will not simultaneously hold other ministerial posts, especially the post of Minister of Finance".

Reports emerged that the leadership had recalled this themselves in deliberations, thinking the Prime Minister was only barred from the Finance Minister position.

A veteran leader of Pakatan Harapan's Democratic Action Party Lim Kit Siang said he was "stumped" himself.

"Apart from PM cannot be FM, not aware that PH manifesto proposed PM cannot hold another portfolio," he tweeted.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...-drops-education-portfolio-to-honour-10247712