• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Jiuhu muud SYT Ditches The Silly Tudung To Wear Barbie Pink! Looks So Much Prettier And Civilized Now!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you realise that your fake prophet mahomet was a strong believer in instant gratification? mahomet fucked a kid, made his stepson divorce his own wife so that he could fuck her openly, fucked his maid while married to his kid bride, led men to commit robbery for instant wealth.
That's your fake prophet right there, indulging in instant gratification.
Sex is constant. You get it here and in the hereafter.
It is the hypocrisy of celibacy that offers the reward in the hereafter upon acceptance of instant gratification.
You can't fathom it, I understand.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is the hypocrisy of celibacy that offers the reward in the hereafter upon acceptance of instant gratification.

By saying Sex is contant, you have concurred with what @JohnTan have described about Muhammed unscrupulous ways to get all his SEXual needs.

Money is constant, muslims can steal and rob to have money, just like the Prophet can steal another man's wife to have sex. Wait first, muslims are not the prophet! So they can only have 4 wives.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
By saying Sex is contant, you have concurred with what @JohnTan have described about Muhammed unscrupulous ways to get all his SEXual needs.

Money is constant, muslims can steal and rob to have money, just like the Prophet can steal another man's wife to have sex. Wait first, muslims are not the prophet! So they can only have 4 wives.
Unscrupulous? They were all consensual. Willing parties married as per contemporary custom.
You should read up on that story first, not from an anti Islam narrative.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unscrupulous? They were all consensual. Willing parties married as per contemporary custom.
You should read up on that story first, not from an anti Islam narrative.

Quoting @JohnTan: "...made his stepson divorce his own wife so that he could fuck her openly, fucked his maid while married to his kid bride, led men to commit robbery for instant wealth.".

These acts (which you agreed with him) not considered unscrupulous by islamic standard, then what could deem unscrupulous?

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, I'm afraid "in the hereafter" is only for the delusional

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quoting @JohnTan: "...made his stepson divorce his own wife so that he could fuck her openly, fucked his maid while married to his kid bride, led men to commit robbery for instant wealth.".

These acts (which you agreed with him) not considered unscrupulous by islamic standard, then what could deem unscrupulous?
To be fair, don't only quote islamophobia site. Please quote Islamic narratives so that people can judge for themselves which is the truth.

But I know idol worshippers can't accept the truth!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Extramarital bonking is not acceptable to Muslims.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
See how quickly the infidels are in heat after simply glancing at a decent muslima's hair? Cover up your daughters! :unsure:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair, don't only quote islamophobia site. Please quote Islamic narratives so that people can judge for themselves which is the truth.

I quoted @JohnTan , nothing more and nothing less. LoL!

You just closed your eyes and rhetorically ranting islamphobia (who are the cause of islamphobia?).

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Here's some of the mohammedan "truth" that moslem stone worshippers believe. Your fake 'prophet' mahomet was recorded talking like a pervert.

When I got married, Allah's Messenger said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron'
He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the virgins and for fondling them?"
Jabir also said: Allah's Messenger said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?'

Sahih al-Bukhari 5080, Book 67, Hadith 18

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now let's go the rational/logical route.

Here's your rationale route: your fake arab 'prophet' mahomet did the following things:

1) married and fucked a kid while he was in his fifties

2) broke his own islamic laws by marrying more than 4 wives even though his moon god told moslems that it is forbidden to marry more than 4 wives at a go.

3) led men to rob, and rewarded his religious believers with war booty

4) fucked his maid and cheated on his kid wife

5) lusted after his own stepson's wife, forced him to divorce her, and then fucked her. That was considered as incest to the pre-mohammedan arabs, even if there's no biological ties

You are okay with your fake prophet doing bad things simply because "he's a prophet, so he can do whatever he wants, including breaking allah's laws".