• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jiuhu bloke kena shot dead in convenience store in JB by gangsters, who later wrecked havoc at his funeral and overturned his coffin.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1679700264073.png

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahah.
When one is dead, you can overturn the whole coffin and it won't change a singlet Thing.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Taman Melodies... isn't that area adjacent to the infamous Taman Sentosa?

That is the ghetto part of JB. Tread carefully if you go there. :biggrin:

Here is a photo of the Sentosa Plaza mall nearby. The design reminds me of certain vintage malls in Sinkieland e.g. Thomson Plaza. There are bridge walkways linking one side of the mall to another. You don't have this in modern malls. :cool:

AF1QipOc3K9mVbFiMMF2alqsaHXoshSlBi21yeX_QEM=s0

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The deceased is part of the gang who had committed the murder at the SHELL petrol kiosk in Taman Pelangi in 2017. So, I think it's a rival revenge.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
The deceased is part of the gang who had committed the murder at the SHELL petrol kiosk in Taman Pelangi in 2017. So, I think it's a rival revenge.

Took them 6 years to carry out the revenge attack? What kind of fuck up inefficient gang is that?