• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jiuhu Bitch Minister Tells Sinkies To Know Your Place...Lol @ Sinkies

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Songbo Sinkies?
Vote for Jiuhu bu to fuck you back :biggrin:

1574147547429.png

what if vote for Sinkie chio bu to fuck limpeh back leh ??

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
although she is right that s'porean first policy is no good but this coming from her, someone who has all perks and good money as a ministar, i will feel damn stoopid to vote for her again.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
although she is right that s'porean first policy is no good but this coming from her, someone who has all perks and good money as a ministar, i will feel damn stoopid to vote for her again.
What she said is utter bullshit. The fucking HR in MNCs are pro foreigners. They have no intention to hire sinkies for PMET role. Why do you think Foo Mee Har bring up this topic. She's from Stanchart and she also knows the lip service MNCs puborkia.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
What she said is utter bullshit. The fucking HR in MNCs are pro foreigners. They have no intention to hire sinkies for PMET role. Why do you think Foo Mee Har bring up this topic. She's from Stanchart and she also knows the lip service MNCs puborkia.
Plain and simple, and I hope sinkies can see it now. The PAP is anti-Singaporeans.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN she can also say Singaporean first policy will benefit singaporean but does not benefit me KNN or she can say Singaporean first policy then I use what to eat sharkfin KNN