• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jiu hu's newest MP

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

KKB polls: EC declares win for Pakatan's Pang Sock Tao​

By TARRENCE TAN, GERARD GIMINO and KHOO GEK SAN
  • NATION
  • Saturday, 11 May 2024
    9:59 PM MYT
2689835.jpg

HULU SELANGOR: Pakatan Harapan's Pang Sock Tao has won the Kuala Kubu Baharu polls with a 3,869 majority, says the Election Commission.
According to the EC, Pang polled 14,000 votes against 10,131 for Perikatan Nasional candidate Khairul Azhari Saut.
Parti Rakyat Malaysia's Hafizah Zainudin and Independent Nyau Ke Xin lost their deposits after garnering 152 and 188 votes respectively.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
she can come by my house anytime and flesh me those abs. She can stay for dinner, then supper and breakfast. I will make sure I will cock I mean cook for her. Luv her cute camel toe

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she is jiu hu's version of TPL. Husband is somebody's somebody. She herself is somebody's somebody