• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Jim Rogers - Worst Bear Market in His Life Comming! LaoSai & Diarrhea in 2022!

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jim Rogers will be wrong again. He assumes the stock market is still dependent on economic fundamentals. It is not.

The world's stock markets take their cue from the US stock market and the US stock market is in complete control by the powers behind the US FED and the world's banking system. This world shadow government has in past decades showed how powerful it is. Take Elon Musk's Tesla, a company that makes no profit and yet had insane pricing.

The US stock market does not anymore rely on economic fundamentals. The only way the US stock market will crash is when the US is no more the world's superpower - militarily, economically and financially. Only a third world war - almost certainly a nuclear war if it happens - will cause the crash of the US stock market.

"Einstein's E=mc² Is Invalid"
Chan Rasjid Kah Chew,
Singapore.
http://www.emc2fails.com

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jim Rogers will be wrong again. He assumes the stock market is still dependent on economic fundamentals. It is not.

The world's stock markets take their cue from the US stock market and the US stock market is in complete control by the powers behind the US FED and the world's banking system. This world shadow government has in past decades showed how powerful it is. Take Elon Musk's Tesla, a company that makes no profit and yet had insane pricing.
Tesla is not overvalued because of shadow government. I've been trying to find out why, but I suspect it's because of delusional millennials.

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tesla is not overvalued because of shadow government. I've been trying to find out why, but I suspect it's because of delusional millennials.
I don't really know how the S&P 500 market works. I only know that the top 5-10 companies forms a large portion of its total capitalization. Also, I vaguely know there is such a thing as unlimited quantitative easing, but I don't know what it really entails. My guess is that the Fed may directly buy the indexed stocks of the S&P 500 whenever needed to prop it up - the S&P 500 will never ever crash! They too probably can selectively promote certain companies if they wish to, for whatever reasons; e.g. Tesla.

The Fed has unlimited supply of money.

"Einstein's E=mc² Is Invalid"
Chan Rasjid Kah Chew,
Singapore.
http://www.emc2fails.com

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well done. were you on margin?
Trading HSI equity index futures. Definitely on margin. Each point on the index is worth HKD 50 and initial margin is about HKD 88,000 per contract. So, with index at 20,000 one contract’s notional value is HKD 1 million. Leverage is 11.36 times! So cannot overstay the market’s welcome, especially at the opening hour.