• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jim Rogers: Short UBS, Temasek Investment to go to zero.

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QLD2SCJEWpI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QLD2SCJEWpI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho seh liao loh! :eek:

Good luck to Temasick in explaining this investment blunder!

Yes, I am gloating over this recession and how it is unfolding to really fcuk them up!

:biggrin:

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, I am gloating over this recession and how it is unfolding to really fcuk them up!

Gloating? when your friends, families start to lose their jobs & the roof over their heads, your parents lose their house, let's see you GLOAT!

Jiatlark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gloating? when your friends, families start to lose their jobs & the roof over their heads, your parents lose their house, let's see you GLOAT!

I totally agree with your comments Mr Chew. Singaporeans or Ex-Singaporeans always like to see the FALL of Singapore.But when things really turn BAD, they will suffer together with everyone - their friends, their families and their loved ones.

So pray that Singapore recover fast enough to continue its very existence in this precarious geopolitical world. Good Luck and stop GLOATING with GLEE.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Knowing the scum pattern well, they will say who can tell that such big organisation would fall to such state... Anyway let's move on...:oIo: