• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jihad Ang Moh CB fucked full of ISIS children want to go back USA safely

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.wndu.com/content/news/El...-was-tricked-into-joining-ISIS-480315143.html

Elkhart woman wants to come home after she claims she was tricked into joining ISIS

Posted: Thu 7:49 PM, Apr 19, 2018

Social-Facebook-34.png
Social-Twitter-34.png
Social-LinkedIn-34.png
Social-Google-34.png
Social-Email-34.png
Social-Print-34.png

Four years ago, Sam Sally left her hometown in Elkhart for a vacation in Turkey. During the trip, Sally claims her husband duped her and her children into joining ISIS in Syria.

Elkhart+ISIS.jpg

Now out of Raqqa and in Syrian Kurdish custody, Sally must explain how her husband died fighting for ISIS and prove her innocence to U.S. authorities if she ever hopes to return home with her four children.

Sally told CNN'S Nick Paton Walsh that she had no choice and recounted how her husband, Moussa, became abusive, bought teenage Yazidi sex slaves and made her 10-year-old son appear in one of ISIS's propaganda videos.

Read the full CNN story from Nick Paton Walsh and Salma Abdelaziz.

The story of how an Indiana family went from a mundane life of sports cars and a delivery business to joining ISIS and seeing their son as the face of ISIS propaganda against America is one of mystery, compassion and savagery that stretches belief.

"All I saw was a bunch of drug-using thugs that came from their countries who had no place," Sally says.

Thirty-two-year-old Sam Sally, 10-year-old Matthew, and 5-year-old Sarah, as well as Sally's youngest two live in the so-called ISIS caliphate and are now in Syrian custody.

Whether they go home or not depends, in part, on how well Sally explains her innocence in the four-year ordeal behind them.

Her story begins with a vacation to Turkey. That led to a border town, where she says she was duped to crossing into ISIS's world.

"There will be people who simply don't believe you," CNN Senior International Correspondent Nick Paton Walsh told Sally .

"They can think whatever they want to believe, but they've never been put in a situation to make a decision like that," Sally said.

At the ISIS border crossing, she says she faced an impossible choice: her husband grabbed little Sarah, while she had Matthew.

"The position I was in was to stay there with my son or watch my daughter leave with my husband, and I had to make a decision," Sally explains. "I thought -- like I said -- we could just walk across the border and we could come back again."

She chose to keep the family together. But it's hard to believe Sally didn't ever realize what she was getting into. It was also when the gentle comforts of her marriage ended, and her husband, Moussa -- who never even seemed devout in America -- became an abusive monster.

"Before, he used to spoil me -- 'I love you.' I mean, we were very much in love," Sally says. "The romance never left. As soon as we came here it was completely different. Everything was completely different. I was a dog. I didn't have any choice. It was extremely violent."

Moussa traveled a lot to fight. He beat Sally at home, but he still had two more children with her in Raqqa.

The reason why may remain locked inside Sally, along with exactly what she knew and when about Moussa's radicalization.

Remarkably, Moussa suggested they buy slaves: some of the Yazidi girls captured by ISIS in 2014.

They spent $20,000 on two teenage girls, Soad and Bedrine, and a younger boy named Aham.

It was done to keep her company, she says, and to rescue the slaves to a better life. Yet Moussa repeatedly raped the girls.

"When I met Soad, I couldn't think about money. I would have spent every dollar I had on her, to bring her," Sally says.

"But it turned out that she was repeatedly raped by your husband," Walsh says.

"That is true. But in every house that she was in before that was the same situation, but she did not have the support of someone like me," Sally explains.

"Do you now not regret enabling that serial rape?" Walsh asks.

"No, because it would have been so much worse with anybody else," Sally says. "And no, no one will ever be able to imagine what it's like to watch their husband rape a 14-year-old girl. Ever. And then she comes to you - comes to me - after crying and I hold her and tell her, 'It's going to be ok. Everything is going to be fine, just be patient.' I would never apologize for bringing those girls to my house. We knew that if we were just patient we would stick through it together. You understand? I was like their mother."

Astonishingly, Soad sent a message from a refugee camp, confirming Sally's kindness and how Sally was beaten black and blue as she tried to protect her from Moussa.

Yet the terror did not stop there.

Matthew, born in Texas of Sally's first marriage to an American soldier, was a prized cast member for an ISIS film shoot.

"How did Matthew come to be in that video? I recognize him from it," Walsh asks.

"It was not by choice. I ended up with two broken ribs over that video. I fought. I fought. I fought," Sally said.

"What do you remember of that day, Matthew?" Walsh asked.

"It was hard. I did not want to do it. He would hit me, he would stress me," Matthew said.

Moussa died in a drone strike late last year.

"I was able to breathe. I was like, 'OK, we can start phase two,'" Sally explained.

Tens of thousands fled the Raqqa siege, but Sally said she only felt safe at the very end leaving with these last hundreds of ISIS given passage out in a deal.

The FBI has interviewed them, but there are no charges yet, nor tickets back home.

"We want to eat McDonalds. You know, we want to live a normal life for us again," Sally said.

Instead, now she is reliving her decisions over and over again.

UPDATE: Attempted robbery, shooting victim reportedly fired back at suspects

Caucus date to be set for replacing Goshen councilman

AECOM releases results of South Shore Line route alternatives

Terry Bradshaw speaks to 525 Foundation audience, commits to future galas

Elkhart woman wants to come home after she claims she was tricked into joining ISIS

11-month-old helps others to live after brain death

Plane bound for South Bend crashes in Pennsylvania; 2 killed

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Unless she and her two kids renounces Islam, you can never be sure that she isn't still a sympathiser of radical isalm.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Steve jobs is a good example of superior syrian genes.mother abd children should be allowed home as the children will create new business empires.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Steve jobs is a good example of superior syrian genes.mother abd children should be allowed home as the children will create new business empires.

Steve Jobs has Arab blood, but nobody would consider him as a national threat for obvious reasons.

Think_PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Steve Jobs has Arab blood, but nobody would consider him as a national threat for obvious reasons.

Yr PAP will invite her here to be PAP Muslim Wing Leader leading Jihad. Give New Citizenship and be Geylang Serai PAP candidate.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless she and her two kids renounces Islam, you can never be sure that she isn't still a sympathiser of radical isalm.

In this age of global terrorism. The better weapon to use is too enforce the penalty of treason which is death. All who join a declared terrorists organisations will be charged with treason and if found guilty. The death penalty applies. No ifs no buts..

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In this age of global terrorism. The better weapon to use is too enforce the penalty of treason which is death. All who join a declared terrorists organisations will be charged with treason and if found guilty. The death penalty applies. No ifs no buts..

I prefer our ISA. People who are associated with terrorism, communism and triads can be detained indefinitely. It's far better than a lengthy and expensive trial.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer our ISA. People who are associated with terrorism, communism and triads can be detained indefinitely. It's far better than a lengthy and expensive trial.

Teo Soh lung, Tan Tee Seng, Fong Hoe Fang and the rest of the F8 senior members will take turn to sodomise you for supporting the ISA.

IMG_7976.JPG

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If they renounce Islam, then their lives will be in danger. They can't win. What a waste of a white pussy.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
No point detention. It cost money. Execution by hanging is befitting a traitor and it's a one off cost

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A US-citizen can be denied entry to US ...US citizenship means nothing then. Which country will take her in if her country of citizenship refuses to let her in.

Trump is the best!

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
"But it turned out that she was repeatedly raped by your husband," Walsh says.

"That is true. But in every house that she was in before that was the same situation, but she did not have the support of someone like me," Sally explains.
This woman is bordering on insanity. That's what you get for "loving" a radicalized madman