• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Jialat! The independent is not Independent at all!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP's Leon Perera steps down as adviser of website under police probe, divests shares in holding company that owns site - The Straits Times
Singapore

The Straits Times
WP's Leon Perera steps down as adviser of website under police probe, divests shares in holding company that owns site
The Straits Times
SINGAPORE - Workers' Party (WP) Non-Constituency MP Leon Perera said he is no longer an adviser of socio-political site The Independent Singapore (TISG), which is being investigated for violating election advertising rules. He is also in the process of ...
NCMP Leon Perera steps down from The Independent Singapore's advisory boardChannel News Asia
WP's Perera steps down from The Independent Singapore's advisory boardTODAYonline
NCMP Leon Perera steps down from TISG advisory board with immediate

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
kumaran pillai is ex SDP ex TOC, ravi Philemon is spp ex TOC, Alfred dodwell is ex counsel for CSJ, Howard lee is ex TOC, TISG partner TOCL old fart tan tee seng is student activist, ex ISA detainee and Hardcore SDP supporter.

So you say they independent or not?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are more independent than the PAP Press.

Thanks to the online fifth estate, the government is sweating alot more, have to answer more questions raised and get opportunity to show how stupid the ministars are.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I call my band the police,does it mean they are the police?if I call my band the carpenters does it mean they are carpenters?how many news publications and tabloids in the world have the name independent?