• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jialat more and more sinkie chinese gals convert to keling

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
1652709398381.png

1652709410749.png

1652709499757.png

1652709596340.png

1652709633662.png

Omg... blinded by money and betray her own skin colour.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What a racist and sexist thread! There are chinkie guys who marry indian women.

1652715634233.png

1652715772472.png

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some simple Math ...

IQ : 105 + 82 = 93.5

The Ah Neh will gain while the Chink will depreciate ... so pick wisely.

Many of us thought that IQ only affect a person's ability to solve problem. Actually it encompasses more than that. It dictates how a person behaves, innovation, traits, reasoning, etc.

That is the reason why high IQ countries are more liveable. Because many of them in these countries are able to tolerate, co-exist harmoniously together to make it a better place.

High IQ countires : China, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, HK, Macau, Singapore ... Europe, North America, Australia, NZ ... even Eastern Europe beats most of th low IQ countries.

Low IQ countries : Middle East, Africa, South Asia, South America ... S.E.A is a wild mix.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not surprised i am in this club but on a revolving time basis depending on who is available.
Oh! And i am orang asal, not induan.