• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jialat.........Jeffrey Ong faces 8 more charges!!!!!!!!

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
EIGHT fresh charges were laid before JLC Advisors managing partner Jeffrey Ong Su Aun on Thursday - all for alleged offences of forgery for the purpose of cheating, amid fresh police reports of another S$16 million in unauthorised transactions.

These charges are related to the 41-year-old lawyer's earlier case of having allegedly deceived a company called CCJ Investments of S$6 million on Feb 19.

The fresh accusations are the result of three more clients of JLC Advisors having filed reports with the Commercial Affairs Department (CAD) over allegedly unauthorised transactions involving S$16 million in their funds held with the boutique law firm.

More at https://tinyurI.com/y3wbpze2

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now he's inside Central Police Division wondering how the other lawyer ran off with $11.3 million of his clients' money in 2006 and still enjoying his life elsewhere....which lesson did I miss in school ?....LOL :biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are probably wondering why he is so stupid as to get caught.

i am very keen to know why he did it, he is a lawyer, his intelligence should be above average, and yet he ended up getting caught in KL. so much stupidity...

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am very keen to know why he did it, he is a lawyer, his intelligence should be above average, and he ended up getting caught in KL.
KNN you are wrong to think this way KNN he can study law and become lawyer mostly due to his memory better than other people but may not be intelligence KNN people can become lawyer doctors CEOs etc not becas they are smart is becas they can study and pass then other people give them chance to become those positions KNN e.g if people give another person chance to become doctors or ceo that person also could become one KNN likewise lhl want to let you be a MP you also can be one KNN you see ? Even when a businessman makes alot of money is not becas he is intelligent e.g jack ma KNN it is just that alot of people are stupid KNN

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucker dragged his biz partners into deep shit. Real evil.
I hope he gets the death sentence. .if he doesn't I hope they change the law to include capital punishment for major commercial crimes. These cheats do more damage the serial killers and pedophiles and rapists and faggots