• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Jialat! Fully Vaxxed CAQ Justin Trudeau Tio Covid!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau tests positive for coronavirus​

• The 50-year-old leader, who is vaccinated and boosted, does not have severe symptoms and will continue working remotely
  • Trudeau urged Canadians to get jabbed, even as the capital Ottawa was hit by mass protests led by Canadian truckers opposed to vaccine mandates

Agence France-Presse

Agence France-Presse
+ FOLLOW
Published: 12:50am, 1 Feb, 2022

Why you can trust SCMP
PAID POST

Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaks during a news conference in Ottawa in October. Photo: Reuters

Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaks during a news conference in Ottawa in October. Photo: Reuters
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said on Monday he had tested positive for Covid-19 but was not experiencing severe symptoms.
The 50-year-old leader – who is vaccinated and boosted – had announced last week he was isolating after being exposed to the coronavirus.
“This morning, I tested positive for Covid-19. I’m feeling fine – and I’ll continue to work remotely this week while following public health guidelines,” the premier wrote on Twitter on Monday.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

• The 50-year-old leader, who is vaccinated and boosted, does not have severe symptoms and will continue working remotely
  • Trudeau urged Canadians to get jabbed, even as the capital Ottawa was hit by mass protests led by Canadian truckers opposed to vaccine mandates

Agence France-Presse

Agence France-Presse
+ FOLLOW
Published: 12:50am, 1 Feb, 2022

Why you can trust SCMP
PAID POST

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said on Monday he had tested positive for Covid-19 but was not experiencing severe symptoms.
The 50-year-old leader – who is vaccinated and boosted – had announced last week he was isolating after being exposed to the coronavirus.
“This morning, I tested positive for Covid-19. I’m feeling fine – and I’ll continue to work remotely this week while following public health guidelines,” the premier wrote on Twitter on Monday.

So the vaccines don't work???

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

1643685403650.png

hey? Why you never ask for people to post captions for this photo?? I think it's worth a thousand laughs.

1. What the fuck am I doing here?
  2. er... am I supposed to say something? something intelligent??
  3. I actually forgot to get my booster shot!!
  4. I really can't read very well. The teleprompter is moving too fast.
  5. I'm underqualified and overprivileged and I'm starting to realize it now.
  6. Should I have my eggs fried or scrambled?
  7. What's that red light?
  8. I'm thinking... but nothing is coming out of my head! Nothing has!! How is thinking supposed to work again?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiagong he is the bastard child of Fidel Castro and his whore mother who had went to Cuba back in the day. :biggrin:

Why are the libtard politicians' mothers all whores? Obama's mother too, slept with many black and brown men. :roflmao:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiagong he is the bastard child of Fidel Castro and his whore mother who had went to Cuba back in the day. :biggrin:

Why are the libtard politicians' mothers all whores? Obama's mother too, slept with many black and brown men. :roflmao:
where do you think they get their liberal ideas from? "Liberal" *ahem* mothers! :geek:

:laugh:

And apparently, a lot of people believe he's Castro's spawn. Compared to a young Castro.

1643685849026.png

Another one :

1643685956347.png

oh! I can't resist adding this photo of his mum and Castro. :

1643686246514.png

Plus she has a history of serial infidelity. Case closed.

Last edited:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It worked! Otherwise, he would be in ICU now. Although I think he do wished to be in ICU now.

All along from day one majority of infected are mostly asymptomatic only very low IQ people will believe that spin that it'll protect you from serious damage but cannot stop it from infecting you. Sorry to mention again in the first place majority of the infected are already asymptomatic even to date. /rofl........

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
All along from day one majority of infected are mostly asymptomatic only very low IQ people will believe that spin that it'll protect you from serious damage but cannot stop it from infecting you. Sorry to mention again in the first place majority of the infected are already asymptomatic even to date. /rofl........
ah... minor symptoms got lah... runny nose, headache. Asymptomatic is totally nothing. Got some lah...

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck his mother cheebye,
just leave people alone instead of forcing your cheebye mandate on others, we never force you not to take the fucking vaccine

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Israeli immunologist claims Covid-19 ‘cannot be defeated’, slams ‘failed’ pandemic response​

A leading Israeli immunologist has penned a scathing open letter slamming the government for its “failed” coronavirus response, saying the virus “cannot be defeated”.

Writing for N12 News, Professor Ehud Qimron, head of the Department of Microbiology and Immunology at Tel Aviv University, accused the Israeli Ministry of Health of pursuing “destructive policies” for the past two years out of a “lust for power, budgets and control”.

In the wide-ranging opinion piece, Prof Qimron attacked the government over lockdowns, restrictions and vaccine mandates, alleging health authorities had ignored established epidemiological science and pandemic plans at the outset – and then refused to adjust policies in the face of real-world data.

His comments calling on the Health Ministry to “admit failure” come as the country grapples with an Omicron wave that Prime Minister Naftali Bennett says could see up to 40 per cent of the population infected.

“Two years late, you finally realise that a respiratory virus cannot be defeated and that any such attempt is doomed to fail,” Prof Qimron wrote.

“You do not admit it, because you have admitted almost no mistake in the last two years, but in retrospect it is clear that you have failed miserably in almost all of your actions, and even the media is already having a hard time covering your shame.

“You refused to admit that the infection comes in waves that fade by themselves, despite years of observations and scientific knowledge. You insisted on attributing every decline of a wave solely to your actions, and so through false propaganda ‘you overcame the plague’. And again you defeated it, and again and again and again.

“You refused to admit that mass testing is ineffective, despite your own contingency plans explicitly stating so.

“You refused to admit that recovery is more protective than a vaccine, despite previous knowledge and observations showing that non-recovered vaccinated people are more likely to be infected than recovered people. You refused to admit that the vaccinated are contagious despite the observations. Based on this, you hoped to achieve herd immunity by vaccination – and you failed in that as well.

“You insisted on ignoring the fact that the disease is dozens of times more dangerous for risk groups and older adults, than for young people who are not in risk groups, despite the knowledge that came from China as early as 2020.”

d541778604a200e26f38564cb1f4d666

Prof Qimron said the Israeli government should have adopted the “Great Barrington Declaration”, a 2020 document authored by Sunetra Gupta of the University of Oxford, Jay Bhattacharya of Stanford University and Martin Kulldorff of Harvard University calling for an end to “devastating” lockdown policies around the world.

“You chose to ridicule, slander, distort and discredit them,” he wrote.

“The truth is that you have brought the public’s trust in you to an unprecedented low, and you have eroded your status as a source of authority.

“The truth is that you have burned hundreds of billions of shekels to no avail – for publishing intimidation, for ineffective tests, for destructive lockdowns and for disrupting the routine of life in the last two years.

“You have destroyed the education of our children and their future. You have harmed livelihoods, the economy, human rights, mental health and physical health. You slandered colleagues who did not surrender to you, you turned the people against each other, divided society and polarised the discourse.”

He was also critical of Israel’s “Green Pass” vaccine passport system, saying the government had branded, “without any scientific basis, people who chose not to get vaccinated as enemies of the public and as spreaders of disease”.

Despite skyrocketing Covid-19 cases, Prof Qimron claimed that there was “currently no medical emergency”.

“But you have been cultivating such a condition for two years now because of lust for power, budgets and control,” he wrote.

“The only emergency now is that you still set policies and hold huge budgets for propaganda and psychological engineering instead of directing them to strengthen the health care system.”

3fbcf84b284a2bbf28f95fc23d107ae2

Israel confronts Omicron wave

Like many other countries, Israel is facing an unprecedented caseload fuelled by the highly transmissible Omicron variant.

Last week, Mr Bennett said data provided to cabinet suggested “between two to four million citizens in total will be infected during this current wave”.

Israel’s population is just 9.4 million.

Tens of thousands of cases are being reported every day, overwhelming testing facilities nationwide.

Despite the surge in cases, the Israeli government has so far avoided reimposing lockdowns and most other restrictions, insisting it can manage an infection wave with a peak that may still be weeks away.

Shortly after the Omicron variant was first detected in South Africa in November, Israel heavily curbed international travel.

Cyrille Cohen, a life sciences professor at Bar Ilan University near Tel Aviv, described this as “a good move”, which delayed large-scale local transmission and bought time to prepare for the coming wave, including by securing Covid-19 treatment supplies.

But he said Israel did not use this time to adequately boost testing capacity, a fact now driving public frustration.

With domestic transmission surging, Israel concluded that travel restrictions would do little other than harm the economy.

It has both reopened its skies and allowed bars, restaurants, gyms, houses of worship and other facilities to stay open.

Prof Cohen told AFP that Israel has effectively “transferred some of the management of this crisis from the authorities to the people”, giving primary responsibility to residents to self-test and quarantine.

Mr Bennett said last week that “Israel is following three guiding principles: keep our economy open, protect the most vulnerable folks in society – elders – and to take care of our children”.

“We have difficult weeks ahead, but there is no need to panic,” he told reporters.

More than 80 per cent of Israeli adults have received two doses of a Covid-19 vaccine, and more than half have received a booster.

Israel said last month it intends to begin rolling out a fourth shot to combat Omicron, despite a lack of scientific evidence on its impact.

“Israel is open to doing things based on rationale without scientific proof,” Hagai Levine, chairman of the Israeli Association of Public Health Physicians, told AFP.

“This is sometimes worth it – as was the case with the first and third jab, which were administered quickly and, looking back, this paid off.”

www.news.com.au

Israeli expert slams ‘failed’ coronavirus response

A leading Israeli immunologist has penned a scathing open letter slamming the government for its “failed” coronavirus response.
www.news.com.au
www.news.com.au

DulanMax​

Joined Jul 24, 2020 Messages13,537 Reaction score6,557
  • Today at 2:07 PM
Wow, can apply to sinkieland also, almost word-for-word.