• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Jialat! First it was Bugis Street, Now Iconic Orchard Towers will be wiped of Vice Activities!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Orchard Towers nightclubs' entertainment licences will not be renewed over 'law and order' concern​

sv_orchard_120822.jpg

The first five floors at the commercial block on Orchard Road are filled with retail units and watering holes. PHOTO: BT FILE
David Sun and Zaihan Mohamed Yusof

PUBLISHED

1 HOUR AGO

FacebookTwitter

SINGAPORE - It may soon be last orders for nightclubs and bars at Orchard Towers.
The Straits Times has learnt that operators were told last month in an official notice that their Public Entertainment Licences will not be renewed beyond May next year.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some people in the PAP regime have a personal vendetta against prostitution. I suspect it's driven by religion.

I suspect they're also preparing to 'seize' the mall and let one of their real estate cronies transform it into another 'lifestyle mall'... refer to the new Funan mall.

This, and the recent story about Orchard Point's OG closure... not a coincidence. :cool:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can they convert it to sushi joints, with all the whores and bapoks as waitresses? Any customers they picked up from the shop, the whores/bapoks will give the shop owners a cut.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Orchard Towers nightclubs' entertainment licences will not be renewed over 'law and order' concern​

sv_orchard_120822.jpg

The first five floors at the commercial block on Orchard Road are filled with retail units and watering holes. PHOTO: BT FILE
David Sun and Zaihan Mohamed Yusof

PUBLISHED

1 HOUR AGO

FacebookTwitter

SINGAPORE - It may soon be last orders for nightclubs and bars at Orchard Towers.
The Straits Times has learnt that operators were told last month in an official notice that their Public Entertainment Licences will not be renewed beyond May next year.
KNN, my fav Ipanema not going to get license renewed? Shit. Where is PAPsmearer going to cheong? Fucking PAP

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some people in the PAP regime have a personal vendetta against prostitution. I suspect it's driven by religion.

I suspect they're also preparing to 'seize' the mall and let one of their real estate cronies transform it into another 'lifestyle mall'... refer to the new Funan mall.

This, and the recent story about Orchard Point's OG closure... not a coincidence. :cool:

It looks like the prayers and petitions by my church group has been successful! Hallelujah!