• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Jialat - Covid19 2nd Phase UpLorrys Surge!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I already said there is no stopping this virus because it is endemic. Lockdowns are a waste of time. Even if ALL countries were to lock down for 3 years it would not make any difference to the final death tally.

New Zealand went from 0 cases for 24 days and it has not shot up back to 14 cases with no end in sight. The numbers will climb and more will die.

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already said there is no stopping this virus because it is endemic. Lockdowns are a waste of time. Even if ALL countries were to lock down for 3 years it would not make any difference to the final death tally.

New Zealand went from 0 cases for 24 days and it has not shot up back to 14 cases with no end in sight. The numbers will climb and more will die.

showing off your fake knowledge again ? anyone make offer to buy your sex forum or sammyboy.com , as you
planned ?
your road to instant wealth is nowhere in sight ? Ahh ! perhaps if you clean your cheebye mouth and things
could be better.

How come your cheebye mouth always itchy one ?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
These billionaires initially used climate change to s pcare businesses and consumers. But the virus helped them alot.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Out of the current 14

How many dead?

How many ICU?

How many hospitalised?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes. Death comes to all so why prolong life? :unsure: