• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jialak woman

bonzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
fren was in seletar mall earlier and went toilet and a fat woman walking ji bei solwly like her own house toilet so friend walk behind then cut to right over take slowly she looked side was shock not knowing fren behind her as too engross in her bo bo walk hahahahaha aka bo bo shooter in army hahaha, heng fren so fast if not she sure kena knock down off foot, jialak leh after work still so blur blur how to enjoy life

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I orso hap same same experien.
At shopin mall, 2 lalie walkin in fron slowlie lide their granfather path.
Me trie qickly cut ober to their side and bypast but the lalie orso walk to the side and me kanna blocked.
Very pei chet you know. wan walk fast cannod walk but got squeezid to the side.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is kirsten han the fat woman? If yes kick her cheebye and she will walk faster.

IMG_8111.JPG

Last edited: