• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jia Wei baby ? Prcian or singaporean?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Jia Wei baby ? Prcian or singaporean?</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">chorut <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Apr-27 11:23 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 7) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>12350.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Now that she has declared her pregnancy- doesn't that show she is very very obedient a Singaporean? She was told to have a baby by a certain dateline and she also achieved it!!!
AMAZING GRACE!
now will her baby be Prcian or Singaporean????
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
It depends on who poked her, or who else poked her, as I've learnt to question.

No waiting around this one.

Anyways, Old Fart wouldn't mind?

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should be proud that she has decided to stay in Singapore and contribute to the table-tennis team. I am very sure that her baby will be a Singaporean as she has planned a long-term stay in Singapore and continue to contribute. Well done. :smile:

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should be proud that she has decided to stay in Singapore and contribute to the table-tennis team. I am very sure that her baby will be a Singaporean as she has planned a long-term stay in Singapore and continue to contribute. Well done. :smile:

She will join PAP, after 2010 London Olympics....

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or Indon? ****

my suspicions exactly!!! typical PRC... ride the ox while looking for a horse!!! hope her kid comes out looking like a cow... not too bad for susilo lah... got a sucker to raise his kid for him while he runs after singers' skirts...:rolleyes:

a player with technique but no determination. she will always have technique and will hang around as one of the top players in the world. but beat the mentally determined ones like zhang yining, in your dreams. no pride means no heart. she will always be inferior, cos she would never die for the singapore flag. that is what your govt wants. be prepared for the consequences. they would be worse than your wildly successful family-planning campaign in the 70s. stupidity breeds contempt.