• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JHK on reserved seat told to fuck back to Malaysia

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://singaporeuncensored.com/man...-to-his-country-for-taking-the-reserved-seat/

MAN IN MRT TELLS M’SIAN TO GO BACK TO HIS COUNTRY FOR TAKING THE RESERVED SEAT​

ByHello Its me

September 24, 2022

A man was seen shouting at another man who was seating in a reserved seat. The man who was shouting told him to go back to Malaysia.
Advertisements
The older man then questions the Malaysian if he knows that the reservation is for the elderly.
The Malaysian man rebukes the man for talking in a rude manner and said that there are no elderly in the train.
The older man then said “Don’t come here to earn Singapore dollars, go back to your country
The Malaysian man started to taunt the man into a fight “If you dare you hit me, don’t talk like that.” The man then shouted
Advertisements
The Malaysian man then said he will take his photo and tell him to be careful when he leaves his home in a threatening manner.
However, netizens said that the uncle was making a scene and finding fault with people in the MRT.

Full Video Loading…​

Here are what netizens think:​

• Self entitled uncle. Some people just wna abuse the right as an elderly etc
  • basic ah elderly people think they have the high authority to sit down i mean if i have an injury on my knee or something but its being covered how? still wanna shout ah aiyoo apek gi balik makan kuaci sua
  • Hello Uncle..if all m’sia ah boy goes back Mysia..who will cook at the Zhi char and economy.rice stalls
  • talking across to each other so loudly ah
  • bro said go back malaysia for like 100 time
  • Aiyoh. Uncle after work not tired ah? Still can have shouting match. I just wanna sleep in the train sia.

Potential Penalties:​

Anyone who makes any noise in excess that is likely to cause annoyance or inconvenience to others in the vicinity or in any public setting could face fines of up to $1,000
The offence of public nuisance under Section 290(b) of the Penal Code carries an imprisonment term of up to three months, or with a fine of up to $2,000, or both.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
How did the older guy know that the other fella is a Malaysian? Probably I can conclude that it's the Boleh land mandarin accent..

Last edited:

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
First off, that elderly man isn't me. Secondly, that mudlander should fuck off back to his country!!!
We knew its not you as you are very peace loving.

Btw, is there a law that says reserved seats are reserved or how elderly think they are self entitled?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
We knew its not you as you are very peace loving.

Btw, is there a law that says reserved seats are reserved or how elderly think they are self entitled?
Don't think there is a law, but folks are strongly advised to give up seats to the needy. It's the polite and gracious thing to do lah.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
A man was seen shouting at another man who was seating in a reserved seat.
First of all, there is no need shout. Just ask politely and everything will be fine.

The older man then questions the Malaysian if he knows that the reservation is for the elderly.
The Malaysian man rebukes the man for talking in a rude manner and said that there are no elderly in the train.
The older man then said “Don’t come here to earn Singapore dollars, go back to your country
The Malaysian man started to taunt the man into a fight “If you dare you hit me, don’t talk like that.” The man then shouted
Advertisements
The Malaysian man then said he will take his photo and tell him to be careful when he leaves his home in a threatening manner.
However, netizens said that the uncle was making a scene and finding fault with people in the MRT.
Being flaccid can certainly spoiled ones mood but you have no right to vent it out on other just because you are flaccid. just come to this forum and you will always feel young and virile.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
First of all, there is no need shout. Just ask politely and everything will be fine.

Being flaccid can certainly spoiled ones mood but you have no right to vent it out on other just because you are flaccid. just come to this forum and you will always feel young and virile.
I find your obsession with boomers' flaccidity disturbing.