• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jews provoked the Holocaust, Palestinian leaders say (again)

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Blaming the Jews for their persecutors’ actions doesn't merely add insult to injury. It incites further violence by justifying whatever Arab terrorists do to Jews in the future.​

https://www.jns.org/jews-provoked-the-holocaust-palestinian-leaders-say-again/

Palestinian Arab leaders can’t seem to make up their minds about the Holocaust. Sometimes they say it never happened. Sometimes they say it did happen, but Israel’s behavior is even worse. And sometimes—such as last week—they say the Jews themselves provoked the Holocaust.

Yasser Abu Sido, a senior official of the Palestinian Authority’s ruling party, Fatah, said on an Egyptian television program on Feb. 23 that “Hitler had obvious reasons” for perpetrating the Holocaust.

The Jews’ own provocative behavior was the reason, according to Abu Sido. “They planned to take control of Germany. They started to bring down Germany in terms of the economy and moral values.” That was why “Hitler reacted by making the Jews go on the streets and lick the sidewalks. They know this very well.”

Abu Sido’s blame-the-Jews approach to the Holocaust echoes words spoken repeatedly by P.A. chairman Mahmoud Abbas.

In an April 30, 2018 speech to the Palestinian National Council, Abbas explained the “reasons” why Jews were massacred throughout history, from the pogroms of the Middle Ages to the Holocaust. He began by dismissing the idea that antisemitism had anything to do with it. “Why did this happen? They say ‘it is because we are Jews,’ but that must be false,” he said, because “there were Jews in Arab countries. Why wasn’t there ever one incident against Jews [there] because they’re Jews? Not even once.” (An obvious falsehood.)

Related Articles
British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) headquarters building on Portland Place, London. Credit: William Barton/Shutterstock.
‘BBC’ staffer refers to Jews as ‘Nazis,’ denies HolocaustFebruary 2, 2024
The dedication of the Horwitz-Wasserman Holocaust Memorial Plaza at 16th and Arch Streets on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway in Philadelphia. The sculpture on the left, Monument to Six Million Jewish Martyrs by Holocaust survivor Nathan Rapoport, was originally dedicated at this site in 1964. Credit: Campramah via Wikimedia Commons.
Holocaust-denying AI chatbots, neo-Nazi music, Penn mum on arrested studentsJanuary 16, 2024
Magen David (“Star of David”). Credit: Dziurek/Shutterstock.
Yad Vashem is wrong about Hamas and the HolocaustNovember 1, 2023
The real reason for the Holocaust, Abbas said, was the Jews’ own “social behavior, [charging] interest and financial matters.” Those Jewish actions are what provoked the Nazis, he claimed.

Just last year, the P.A. chairman repeated that perspective in a speech to Fatah’s Revolutionary Council (on Aug. 24, 2023). “They say that Hitler killed the Jews because they were Jews and that Europe hated the Jews because they were Jews. Not true,” Abbas asserted. “[The Nazis] fought [the Jews] because of their social role, and not their religion….The [Nazis] fought against these people because of their role in society, which had to do with usury, money and so on and so forth.”

Somehow, that train of thought coexists peacefully in Abbas’s mind alongside the view he articulated in his infamous PhD dissertation-turned-book, “The Other Side: The Secret Relationship Between Nazism and Zionism,” published in 1984. There he argued that fewer than one million Jews were killed by the Nazis, and they were the victims of a secret partnership between David Ben-Gurion and Adolf Hitler. Asked about the book by a Lebanese television interviewer in 2013, Abbas insisted that he stands by what he wrote, and even has written “seventy more books that I still haven’t published” on the topic.

It’s bad enough that mainstream P.A. leaders such as Abbas and Abu Sido believe such crazy things. But what is at stake is more than just a grotesque distortion of history; their rhetoric can help set the stage for further atrocities—because the logic behind the Holocaust comments by Abbas and Abu Sido is remarkably similar to the position that they and their P.A. colleagues have taken regarding the Oct. 7 pogrom.

Abbas and other P.A. leaders have characterized Oct. 7 as a “response to the occupation.” They have said the attack “did not happen in a vacuum.” They have portrayed Gaza as a “prison” from which Hamas was trying to “break free.” Every such justification is another way of saying that Israel’s own behavior was to blame for provoking the attack.

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a sorry state of affairs.

Real estate mogul Mohamed Hadid on Monday compared Israel to Nazi Germany and said that it was killing more children a day than Hitler did at Auschwitz.

“Congratulations, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, you beat him, you win, you win big time, you are the mightiest, you are Goliath,” Hadid wrote on Instagram with an accompanying infographic displaying Hitler and Netanyahu next to figures claiming that 178 Palestinian children had been killed each day in Gaza in October and November, while 127 Jewish children have been murdered each day at Auschwitz during World War II. “Congratulations for this win. You beat him in the massacre of the century.”

According to the Auschwitz-Birkenau museum, around 232,000 Jewish and non-Jewish children were deported to the death camp from 1942 to October 1944. About 700 were born in the camp, and more than 700 were liberated in 1945. This would mean about 230 children were killed each day at the camp. According to the Hamas-run Gaza Health Ministry, about 10,000 minors have died in the war from October 7 until January 8, which would be approximately 107 killed per day.

Hadid on Sunday wrote that the Palestinians welcomed Jewish refugees from Europe with “visas” and “guest houses” but that the refugees turned on them and “stole my life, my home, and my dignity.”

The post showed a picture of a Jewish refugee ship caught by the British with a banner that said, “The Germans destroyed our families and homes; don’t destroy our hopes.” This was juxtaposed with a picture of Israeli tanks and unattributed text stating, “We are fighting human animals. There are no rules. We will kill them all.”

Photo by Mohamed Hadid on February 17, 2024. May be an image of 1 person, banner and text that says '出の OUR FAMILIE ESTROY QURHOP OUR HOPES 1948 The Germans destroyed our families and homes, don't 't you destroy our hopes. 2023 We are fighting human-animals. human-ar There are no rules. We will kill them all. Harmony'.

53,388 likes
    • mohamedhadid's profile picture

mohamedhadid

We gave you visas guest houses places to rest … yet you turned on us .. you stole my life my home and my dignity … why did you loose your home and hope? It was not Palestinians . And you took ours for 75 yeas going back to 85 years. Coming to my country like little thieves with a plan … Zionist plan ..you made me a refugee at age of nine days old. I feel sorry for your dark future. Karma karma karma ..​

Edited · 6w