• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jewel Changi airport is looking like a ghost town.....

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Open air carpark daytime can park cars, nighttime can pengkang satay. :thumbsup::biggrin:
Bingo! And can sit, eat, drink and smoke until morning. Macham the good old days. Now why can't the fucking pap ask us for ideas? We are educated, creative and responsible people who only want the best for our fellow sinkies and our beloved country.:thumbsup::biggrin:

Donor

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jewel Changi is re-opened today. Perhaps can be worth going to see what promotions there are.

jw5

Loyal
Copy that! Yes I mean I am not suicidal, don't have a death wish. But I am not going to be a kiasi pussy.:biggrin:

I am not 100% pro vaccine, but I still think that on balance, it is better to be vaccinated than not. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Jewel Changi Promotions have started again. :thumbsup:

WELCOME BACK FREE PARKING PROMOTION (14 JUNE - 11 JULY 2021)​

PROMOTION PERIOD​

14 June 2021 - 11 July 2021

LOCATION​

Jewel

1623666599353.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I am not 100% pro vaccine, but I still think that on balance, it is better to be vaccinated than not. :wink:
Yes logically speaking, that makes sense. Some protection better than no protection. My concern is whether the vaccine might fuck me up due to an undetected underlying condition. Hence, still waiting for more good folks to get vaccinated.:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Yes logically speaking, that makes sense. Some protection better than no protection. My concern is whether the vaccine might fuck me up due to an undetected underlying condition. Hence, still waiting for more good folks to get vaccinated.:biggrin:

Yes, it is always good to have more information. :thumbsup::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

CHANGI EATS WELCOME BACK​

PROMOTION PERIOD​

14 June 2021 to 11 July 2021

LOCATION​

Participating F&B Outlets

1623692210447.png

Changi Eats is back and ready to deliver your favourite food you’ve missed from Jewel, right to your doorstep! Satisfy 5 cravings in 1 delivery and enjoy S$15 off your next Changi Eats meal with us!

- Participating F&B outlets: Aroma Truffle, Burger & Lobster, Changi Favourites, Chun Yang Tea 春阳茶事, Coffee@Works, dal.komm COFFEE, Dian Xiao Er, Eureka, Kam’s Roast, La Lola Churreria, Lady M, Lavender, Luke's Lobster, Maison de PB, Nine Fresh, Paris Baguette Signature, Tim Ho Wan, XpressFlower

jw5

Loyal

PUMA END OF SEASON SALE​

PROMOTION PERIOD​

14 June – 13 July 2021

LOCATION​

#02-238/239

1623694445414.png

SALE UP TO 50% OFF

• Additional 20% off with min. 3 items

• Additional 30% off with min. 5 items

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal

CHANGI EATS WELCOME BACK​

PROMOTION PERIOD​

14 June 2021 to 11 July 2021

LOCATION​

Participating F&B Outlets

View attachment 113701

Changi Eats is back and ready to deliver your favourite food you’ve missed from Jewel, right to your doorstep! Satisfy 5 cravings in 1 delivery and enjoy S$15 off your next Changi Eats meal with us!

- Participating F&B outlets: Aroma Truffle, Burger & Lobster, Changi Favourites, Chun Yang Tea 春阳茶事, Coffee@Works, dal.komm COFFEE, Dian Xiao Er, Eureka, Kam’s Roast, La Lola Churreria, Lady M, Lavender, Luke's Lobster, Maison de PB, Nine Fresh, Paris Baguette Signature, Tim Ho Wan, XpressFlower

K L N

How are they going to deliver to me?
I stay far end Jurong,
near Tuas.
Use domestic flight?