• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jewel Changi airport is looking like a ghost town.....

jw5

Loyal
I don't like all types of sausages. :biggrin:

During a field exercise in NS, we opened a can of Tulip pork sausages and a can of Tulip chicken sausages. I ate both types, and vowed never patronise foor outlets that turned halal. The chicken sausages tasted like plain water compared to the overpowering fragrance of the pork sausages.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whose stupiak idea it was to build Jewel anyway? I suspect its the whore Jinx trying to rival old man's foresight in building Changi up.

Little does she realise its a waste of out money. Ohh....I forgot that she has moved on from buying high, selling low, to building white elephants that wastes money.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During a field exercise in NS, we opened a can of Tulip pork sausages and a can of Tulip chicken sausages. I ate both types, and vowed never patronise foor outlets that turned halal. The chicken sausages tasted like plain water compared to the overpowering fragrance of the pork sausages.
Halal for original mozzie food is ok coz they didn’t do it with pork to begin with.
What I can’t stand are those food that substitute pork for halal ingredients.....it’s a bastardization.
Bacon is pork period and so is Ham....there no such thing as chicken bacon or chicken ham. Stick to your mozzie food but f you want eat chinese Zhichar or have pepperoni on your pizzas than eat pork

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chicken is the consolation prize for those who can't eat pork.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Halal for original mozzie food is ok coz they didn’t do it with pork to begin with.
What I can’t stand are those food that substitute pork for halal ingredients.....it’s a bastardization.
Bacon is pork period and so is Ham....there no such thing as chicken bacon or chicken ham. Stick to your mozzie food but f you want eat chinese Zhichar or have pepperoni on your pizzas than eat pork

Case in point: the halal char kway teow at Penang Place restaurant.

https://penangplace.com/faqs/

The irony is that it's not halal certified, just a 'no pork no lard' pandering for more customers.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I hate turkey bacon!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Case in point: the halal char kway teow at Penang Place restaurant.

https://penangplace.com/faqs/

The irony is that it's not halal certified, just a 'no pork no lard' pandering for more customers.

Modern day pigs are halal. They eat grain not swill or garbage. So, pigs are now clean, thus halal. Mufti of SINKapore must update is knowledge and declare pigs to be halal if they are fed grains.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whose stupiak idea it was to build Jewel anyway? I suspect its the whore Jinx trying to rival old man's foresight in building Changi up.

Little does she realise its a waste of out money. Ohh....I forgot that she has moved on from buying high, selling low, to building white elephants that wastes money.

Ho Jinx has a cut from the contractors?

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
She talks even more when the next GE is round the corner! Future President or PM of Singapore. Some say Empress Dowager!

She's an old cunt. She will catch the virus and die with blood flowing out of her old cunt.

Last edited:

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays who wants to go airport to shop... all the tourists there and you don't know how safe that is

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
C5662D16-77A7-441A-8766-2C1BDF6A64B5.jpeg
E96CD5D3-9FD6-4F68-AF5E-2D18045475C7.gif