• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jesus said "If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also". Why is Israel retaliating back?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah you siao or really don't know.

Jesus is the original rebel. He is not kosher. Technically, Judaism wants nothing to do with him.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
jesus is the Jew that called out the mainstream Judaism as money worshipping like Sinkies. He went to the main holy temple and created ruckus with his hippy followers. This raised the wrath of the mainstream Jews, ganged with the Roman rulers to fix this new cult Leeder. Hence when Christians became mainstream, they tulan the Jews for killing their founder.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
jesus is the Jew that called out the mainstream Judaism as money worshipping like Sinkies. He went to the main holy temple and created ruckus with his hippy followers. This raised the wrath of the mainstream Jews, ganged with the Roman rulers to fix this new cult Leeder. Hence when Christians became mainstream, they tulan the Jews for killing their founder.
You missed the part about Jesus is not the founder of christianity. As far as I understand it, Jesus was above religion. The person who started the Christian craze was constantin.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
You missed the part about Jesus is not the founder of christianity. As far as I understand it, Jesus was above religion. The person who started the Christian craze was constantin.
Anything started after Judaism was started by a head of state. Not these "prophets". Jesus or mohammed.

Both Islam and Christianity were state sponsored. To be accurate Constantine was not the starter, he was the first to convert and adopt it officially. But there were quite a few followers at that point.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You missed the part where Jesus is also a Jew. Your earlier posts implied clearly enough that Jesus was not a Jew.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those Jews in Israel are not Christians, mostly secular with a few ultra orthodox followers of Judaism.

So simple also dunno?

For those muzzie subhumans, all you need are bullets dipped in pig's blood. Instant 'Reverse Uno' of their fantasy passport to jannah. :cool:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Those Jews in Israel are not Christians, mostly secular with a few ultra orthodox followers of Judaism.

So simple also dunno?

For those muzzie subhumans, all you need are bullets dipped in pig's blood. Instant 'Reverse Uno' of their fantasy passport to jannah. :cool:
There are messianic Jews who are Christians.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You missed the part where Jesus is also a Jew. Your earlier posts implied clearly enough that Jesus was not a Jew.
I said jesus was not of jewish faith. Nor does he belong to any religion. He was a warner like any other prophets. To tell humans to stay away from religion.
Muslims think jesus was one of them. They too are wrong.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus is the only saviour for everyone needs.
He saves perfectly.

The Jews needs to be save too, not by the Judaism but by The Son of God. The blood shed by Jesus is to save and Jesus is alive. Your belief is base on his resurrection. Not by your works but by Faith.

This Palestine's need to be taught a painful lesson.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone is trying to prophesies Ezk 38. Someone trying to bring this to pass. Which I think is far from it.

We will be raptured in Heaven and See all the suffering of mankind in the heavens.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I said jesus was not of jewish faith. Nor does he belong to any religion. He was a warner like any other prophets. To tell humans to stay away from religion.
Muslims think jesus was one of them. They too are wrong.

Is Jesus a Jew - yes or no?