• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jesus is the best (Hokkien)

REVELATION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mind your language. I have no agenda. No need for you to worry about anything and to resort to rough language.

Yes,Nobody has anything to worry about and no foul lanuage should be use in the religion folder otherwise i will give them a cup of myJeypineto wash their mouth full of ulcer.:biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mind your language. I have no agenda. No need for you to worry about anything and to resort to rough language.

Hmm....why should I worry? I am just asking u a question with a sarcastic face. U called that rough language, TeeKee?

Anyway, theres a Malay saying....Orang yang makan chilli dia yang rasa pedas. :biggrin:

Religion is usually a choice except for Muslims. If you are born into a Muslim family, you would be a Muslim. Those who changed to another religion could be ostracized or even killed. You can see it happening.

U are just like saying all Muslims pracitise such. Why generalise? Next time before u even criticise other religion, look at ur scripture first. May I ask u what did ur scripture say about Changing religion? Of course u guys dont pracitise lah. Come judgement day ur Lord of Israel aka "Allah" will question u.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm....why should I worry? I am just asking u a question with a sarcastic face. U called that rough language, TeeKee?

Anyway, theres a Malay saying....Orang yang makan chilli dia yang rasa pedas. :biggrin:

U are just like saying all Muslims pracitise such. Why generalise? Next time before u even criticise other religion, look at ur scripture first. May I ask u what did ur scripture say about Changing religion? Of course u guys dont pracitise lah. Come judgement day ur Lord of Israel aka "Allah" will question u.:rolleyes:

Although Christianity is commonly referred to by others as a 'religion' but many of us as believers in Christ could share with you that it's not really a religion. It's about relationship with Lord Jesus whether we accept Him as our personal Saviour, whether we accept His redeeming blood, whether we accept that He died for our sins, whether we accept that His resurrection is victory over death, whether we accept that we too is victorious and although physically we will die one day, but we will be given a new body and a new of spiritual life, whether we accept that that we must repent of our sins in order to be saved.

There is no teaching of changing religion in the Bible but (especially in the New Testament) there are many warnings that people who claimed to be followers of Christ will be falling away. Just like today you can be a friend (or even the best friend) of your colleague, tomorrow you can become his or her enemy because of betrayal, etc. This is what relationship is all about - it's moving and either we are moving forward and strengthening it or we are moving backward turning from friend become enemy. This falling away will be widespread so much so that some preachers coined the term: The Great Falling Away. It is the result of false teaching, the influence of the world and of course, the work of Satan.

Christianity is about relationship with God. It is about God's finished work to redeem man and man's response to His finished work. God will not force you to accept His finished work. It's your choice and your free will. Christianity is not a religion in a way that people normally defined it. This make Christianity completely different from all other religions. It is about relationship between God and His people. It's about re-establishing our relationship and our communion with God and this is only possible because of Jesus who has willingly become the sacrificial Lamb of God to atone our sins.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although Christianity is commonly referred to by others as a 'religion' but many of us as believers in Christ could share with you that it's not really a religion. It's about relationship with Lord Jesus whether we accept Him as our personal Saviour, whether we accept His redeeming blood, whether we accept that He died for our sins, whether we accept that His resurrection is victory over death, whether we accept that we too is victorious and although physically we will die one day, but we will be given a new body and a new of spiritual life, whether we accept that that we must repent of our sins in order to be saved.

There is no teaching of changing religion in the Bible but (especially in the New Testament) there are many warnings that people who claimed to be followers of Christ will be falling away. Just like today you can be a friend (or even the best friend) of your colleague, tomorrow you can become his or her enemy because of betrayal, etc. This is what relationship is all about - it's moving and either we are moving forward and strengthening it or we are moving backward turning from friend become enemy. This falling away will be widespread so much so that some preachers coined the term: The Great Falling Away. It is the result of false teaching, the influence of the world and of course, the work of Satan.

Christianity is about relationship with God. It is about God's finished work to redeem man and man's response to His finished work. God will not force you to accept His finished work. It's your choice and your free will. Christianity is not a religion in a way that people normally defined it. This make Christianity completely different from all other religions. It is about relationship between God and His people. It's about re-establishing our relationship and our communion with God and this is only possible because of Jesus who has willingly become the sacrificial Lamb of God to atone our sins.

This was the Davidic Messianic movement that failed and got John the Baptist and Jesus killed. According to the scriptures and prophecies of the prophets AD 26-27 was suppposed to be the 'time of the end or end of the age' and God Yahweh will come to establish the kingdom of God and heaven in Jerusalem. What Jesus says promises his diciples does not come through and Jesus died for nothing. The King is dead, in this case a priestly King.

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Unless the propheices come through as according to the scriptures, then Mat 25:41 stand, if not what Jesus preach can be thrown into the waste bin. What Jesus preached and promised to his disciples at that time was believing the prophecies in the scriptures is coming and he is establishing the kingdom of God and heaven and reign as King of the Jews.

If God Yahweh will come destroy his enemies and establish a new kingdom of God in Israel then Jesus will be the new King of Israel, according to the scriptures. But unfortunately God Yahweh did not come.

The prophecies from the prophets in the holy scriptures did not come through for Jesus and John the Baptist, and therefore it will not come through for you Psalm23 and all the Christians of today.

The Bible remains a history book about the holy scriptures and Jesus/John the Baptist Davidic messianic movement that failed, and the holy scriptures and prophecies of those prophets have nothing to do with today's future or events.

Fat hope to you Psalm23, move on and find your own Gods or tang kee. The King of Jews was dead in AD 27 so was the Jesus prophecies of his kingdom of God and heaven in Israel.

Perhaps to the Jews they still stick to their OT but to the gentiles move on and find your own Gods. I recommend to you Guan Kong, tua pek kong to guard you house, and tang kees to revitalise your spirit and they don't need to wait (propheizing) and can call on God for you to solve your problem 18hr/7 a day.
<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no teaching of changing religion in the Bible but (especially in the New Testament)

I knew u would avoid mentioning the OT, words fm Lord of Israel. U guys always quoting NT. Easy way out ya.:rolleyes:

Religion is just a term. Matter of interpretation. What we meant is believing other gods other than the 1 true God. ONE and Only! No trinity. No 3 in 1. Not Son or Mum is god.

So baroko is also wrong in saying Muslims are not allowed to change their religion cos Islam is a Way of Life. Not a religion. So if a Muslim want to change his way of life, womanising, drinking, gambling, eating habits, doing things which are not permissable/forbidden by Allah, then so be it. Hes matured enough to decide whether one should follow God's aka Allah's law i.e. way of life or dont follow any laws at all. Just like ur OT Law ya. :rolleyes:

Last edited: