• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jesus is the best (Hokkien)

Baroko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you do not know your history or the BIBLE...Rome occupied the lands in which the Jews were living in, Julius Ceaser sentenced Jesus Christ to hang on the cross...with accusation from the Jews that, he is inciting a rebellion...

To be more accurate it was Pontius Pilate, the Roman governor of Judaea, who quite reluctantly allowed Jesus to be crucified as he found no basis for any charge against Him.

The Roman Empire was then ruled by Tiberius Caesar, the adopted son of Augustus Caesar who was in power when Jesus was born.

The high priests of the Jews simply wanted to get rid of Jesus as they perceived Him as a threat to themselves. So they gave Him a Kangaroo Court trial.

Doesn't this scenario play out in many countries today? Food for thought.

Baroko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus is a product of Italy (Roman) like Ferari and Armani suits. Paul, a Roman, in the Bible NT made Jesus a God died in a cross.

Wow, I didn't realize that. So I suppose you'd agree Jesus was buried in a Giorgio Armani suit. When are you launching your "Bible"?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Religion is usually a choice except for Muslims. If you are born into a Muslim family, you would be a Muslim. Those who changed to another religion could be ostracized or even killed. You can see it happening.

Another point of interest is that the Jews and Christians in Arabia had called their God by the name Allah for more than five hundred years before Muhamed.

Quran already stated theres no compulsion in religion.

Then why is it your pastor doesnt mention Allah during the Sunday sermon? Are u saying God in Arabic is Allah?

guy-uninterrupted

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Friends in sammyboi forum ! if you really want to seek the guidance from the Almighty, just ask your Creator the Creator of the universe to guide you whatever religion you may be Hindu Buddhist Christian Zoroastra Islam Judaism Etc etc .

Just say this" OH GOD please guide me". if you are sincere you will be rightly guided whethr GOD leads you to a particular book or to a friend or teacher we dont know but have hope and no soul will be wronged.

Baroko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quran already stated theres no compulsion in religion.

Then please explain why when a non Muslim marries a Muslim he/she must adopt a Muslim name and convert to Islam? And why is it off springs of Muslim parents are not allowed to believe in any religion of their own choice? Can the children be a Buddhist or Christian and not be ostracized by their family?

Then why is it your pastor doesnt mention Allah during the Sunday sermon? Are u saying God in Arabic is Allah?

If a Church pastor preaches in Bahasa as in Indonesian churches then the Christian God is also referred to as Allah.

http://bibledbdata.org/onlinebibles/indonesian_tb/01_001.htm

In the Indonesian Bible in the first verse of Genesis you will find God named as Allah. The Arabic Christians called their God Allah 500 years before Muhammed exists.

Please note I am not for or against any religion. I respect all religions and believe in the personal choice of one's religion. But since you have posed some question I am only trying to make some clarification.

Cheers bro.

Baroko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cloning again? Psalm23 = Baroko? Just to thik your viewers have incrcease???

Bro, I am not here for the popularity vote.
But since veered off track I might as well throw in some light hearted humour. Please don't get offended lah!

btw do you know in what clothes Jesus will wear in his 2nd coming?

Cheers!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But since veered off track I might as well throw in some light hearted humour. Please don't get offended lah!

Cheers!

first of all , how you know jesus will come back ? :wink:

Baroko

Alfrescian
Loyal
first of all , how you know jesus will come back ? :wink:

All Christians know He will be back. Only the non believers will not believe in this.
You are not obliged to believe in it too. Christianity is NOT a religion that forces one to believe.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers!

See my avatar! this is how Jesus will return as, wearing pink babu singh turbun!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers!

Jesus will not return, he stupidly died on the cross saboed by the holy scriptures. He (Jesus) think that according to the scriptures (Isahiah, Daniel, Zachariah, etc) and timing is right if He (Jeusu) do this and do that according to the scripture, God Yehweh will appear at the last moment (like earth quake, tsunami, typhoon) and save him from death. But it didn't happen and he lan lan die like an idiot.

The Davidic Messianic movement of a Messiah to come and he (Jesus) think he is the right person is a dream only. Jesus lan lan kena sabo by the prophecies in the holy scriptures.

Read this one more interesting and the Jews recognised Simon bar Kosiba as the real messiah. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_bar_Kokhba
This messiah uses guerilla warfare to defeat the Romans and free Judah for 3 years from the Romans.

Last edited:

Baroko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus will not return, he stupidly died on the cross saboed by the holy scriptures. He (Jesus) think that according to the scriptures (Isahiah, Daniel, Zachariah, etc) and timing is right if He (Jeusu) do this and do that according to the scripture, God Yehweh will appear at the last moment (like earth quake, tsunami, typhoon) and save him from death. But it didn't happen and he lan lan die like an idiot.

The Davidic Messianic movement of a Messiah to come and he (Jesus) think he is the right person is a dream only. Jesus lan lan kena sabo by the prophecies in the holy scriptures.

Read this one more interesting and the Jews recognised Simon bar Kosiba as the real messiah. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_bar_Kokhba
This messiah uses guerilla warfare to defeat the Romans and free Judah for 3 years from the Romans.

You have the freedom to choose your belief unless you are from a muslim family.
And Christians have the right to believe in what they believe.

So let's leave it at that.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
All Christians know He will be back. Only the non believers will not believe in this.
You are not obliged to believe in it too. Christianity is NOT a religion that forces one to believe.

becoz they are retards.....xtians believe that coz of the bible and the bible is written by 22 peeps...any thing just refer to the bible and this goes on and on...and even when you are dead he will not come back....even when ur son and grandson are dead...still not back....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

a 7 years old kids believe in santa ...but not adult ....what does it mean ? :rolleyes::biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You have the freedom to choose your belief unless you are from a muslim family.
And Christians have the right to believe in what they believe.

So let's leave it at that.

do you allow your 30years old son to believe in santa ? :rolleyes:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then please explain why when a non Muslim marries a Muslim he/she must adopt a Muslim name and convert to Islam? And why is it off springs of Muslim parents are not allowed to believe in any religion of their own choice? Can the children be a Buddhist or Christian and not be ostracized by their family?

U should know that Muslims adhere to the laws of the God Almighty aka ALLAH swt. For a family to live in harmony, its best to share the same belief, eat together and be blessed by the Almighty. If anyone not prepared to go thru the basic like prayers, the dos and the donts (Halal), then its best they dont get themselves converted to Islam. It will only create diversion, chaos and disharmony. As for children being ostracized by their family, I can understand the feelings of the individual parent. If tat happens to my children (God forbid), I would not ostracise them. They are still my children. In fact, I do know of a relative, children married to non-Muslim. But their parent did not drive them out of their home, although their lives in topsy turvy. They still try to "rehab" them. :( So what if your children convert to Islam? How do u feel?:biggrin:

If a Church pastor preaches in Bahasa as in Indonesian churches then the Christian God is also referred to as Allah.

http://bibledbdata.org/onlinebibles/indonesian_tb/01_001.htm

In the Indonesian Bible in the first verse of Genesis you will find God named as Allah. The Arabic Christians called their God Allah 500 years before Muhammed exists.

They why is it ur Sunday Sermon, ur pastor did not mention the name Allah to his congregations?

Do u know in certain part of Indonesia they even share cemetries, Xtian and Muslims graves, together.:rolleyes:

Do u know that some Muslim Indonesians marry Non-Muslims and yet they stay "happily" together? :rolleyes:

Please note I am not for or against any religion. I respect all religions and believe in the personal choice of one's religion. But since you have posed some question I am only trying to make some clarification.

Who posed such questions in the 1st place? U. Not Muslims. This thread is all about ur God "Jesus". Not Allah. U comparing Islam to ur Xtianity. Giving a good impression of ur religion. Of course, ur religion easy to subscribe to. Everything "halal". But that does not mean We Muslims must follow ur "scripture" ya.

Just cos u came across Muslims who did such and such, be it fm the press or ur 1st had encounter, it does not necessily mean Islam encourages it. Yes, theres no compulsion in Islam. :wink:
Oh ya. Some Chinese ( in China). They are Muslims. But they did not have Muslim names. Are u aware? But they are practising Muslims. :wink: