• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jesus 2nd coming change to October

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/X2zuGfYawPs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus already came a second time.

The first time he came, it was during the reign of King Herod.

The second time he came, he came to you.

Unless you missed it.

Cheers!

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i-will-be-back-terminator.jpg

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mx2V-D-Xdq8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN Jesus defer so many times. Chao keng is it? :mad:

No lah, it is more like those people are hearing from someone who called himself "Jesus".

After so many no shows, people must be pure idiots to continue hearing from such delusional weirdos.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says, "pls tell that lao monkey to make up his senile demented mind the exact date, time n location leh - dun wana miss the flight again mah." :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CB christains thought the world only got jesus ...what judgmentday for the whole world . what about other religions ? that day will never come ..he predicted wrong still got the cheeks to defence his delusion ...this is what i call blind faith ...blind faith will make you crazy ..he is a living example ..

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
He earns a lot of $$ from his predictions. Just like the MIWs.

CB christains thought the world only got jesus ...what judgmentday for the whole world . what about other religions ? that day will never come ..he predicted wrong still got the cheeks to defence his delusion ...this is what i call blind faith ...blind faith will make you crazy ..he is a living example ..

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
since God is my Dog..................i told him to postpone the Rapture or Rupture untill the next election in 2016..........

if the PAP still win big, then He can kill everyone in s'pore.............

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He earns a lot of $$ from his predictions. Just like the MIWs.

and they want to hear nothing but good about their religion ...thats why keep on praising their invisibleman . yes , just like MIWs .

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, this is an interesting point. People voting for PAP seem to be in a cult status like religion. They refuse to change/vote alternatives in the believe that doing so would cause them "harm".

and they want to hear nothing but good about their religion ...thats why keep on praising their invisibleman . yes , just like MIWs .

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
He sound to me like the boy yelling "wolf!"

Of course the difference is, the wolf really came but this guy, I believe he has not taken enough money from his believers yet and wanting to grab more.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like the MIWs. When you have a million you want 2 million and more.

He sound to me like the boy yelling "wolf!"

Of course the difference is, the wolf really came but this guy, I believe he has not taken enough money from his believers yet and wanting to grab more.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually, this is an interesting point. People voting for PAP seem to be in a cult status like religion. They refuse to change/vote alternatives in the believe that doing so would cause them "harm".

i have been saying all these years that christains and PAP actucally work the same way ....:wink:

like christains ..they inject fear for those who dont obey them ...:wink:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Judging by survey data, Sinkie Chinese are probably the most religious Chinese in the world. Sinkie sheep just can't function without a shepherd.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Judging by survey data, Sinkie Chinese are probably the most religious Chinese in the world. Sinkie sheep just can't function without a shepherd.

correction ...its singaporean ...malay and indian also very religious ..:wink: