• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JCU Singapore - FTrash Students

NoOnEsAwMe

Alfrescian
Loyal
and the Spread-Eagled Singaporean(s).

just want to rant abit here...

i was standing at back of a a very looooong queue for bus 163 at tpy interchange.

and there were 3 of these "students" sitting at a separate queue (i.e. got row for queue, but no bus number assigned to that row).

when 163 came, 2 of these "students" attempted and successfully cut into the queue from the 2nd position onwards.

i venture to guess that these 3 "students" were from JCU singapore, cos
- i've seen them on the bus before, wearing "JCU" light blue shirts
- JCU singapore has a campus at upper thomson road

1 of them is a sikh (got small turban)
they talk so loudly that u'd think they're hard of hearing.
and worse of all, they SMELL like yesterday's trash.
yes, they are fking SMELLY, i don't know what the hell they bathe with.
but it sure didnt smell like soap!

the 3rd one at least had some conscience and waited for the 163 queue to snake finish, then he joined in right at the back.

back to my point:

singaporeans are a finished lot.

especially that motherfker old fk (who let the baiyee and shit cut into the line infront of him with nary a whimper).
he better don't go crying to anyone when he gets stepped all over by FTrash, because he simply asked for it anyway.