• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JBJ's son joins Reform Party

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
May he do his father proud!

=======================
Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
April 9, 2009
JBJ's son enters politics
By Kor Kian Beng and Jeremy Au Yong
MR KENNETH Jeyaretnam, the elder son of late opposition leader J.B. Jeyaretnam, has joined the opposition ranks and is not ruling out contesting the next general election.

Three weeks ago, he joined the Reform Party, which was set up by his father a few months before he died last September.

The 50-year-old hedge fund manager was co-opted into the party's 13-man central executive committee (CEC) a week later.

Read the full report in Friday's edition of The Straits Times.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hooray!
revolution.jpg

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
May he do his father proud!

=======================
Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
April 9, 2009
JBJ's son enters politics
By Kor Kian Beng and Jeremy Au Yong
MR KENNETH Jeyaretnam, the elder son of late opposition leader J.B. Jeyaretnam, has joined the opposition ranks and is not ruling out contesting the next general election.

Three weeks ago, he joined the Reform Party, which was set up by his father a few months before he died last September.

The 50-year-old hedge fund manager was co-opted into the party's 13-man central executive committee (CEC) a week later.

Read the full report in Friday's edition of The Straits Times.

claply7.gif

:p :biggrin: :p

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal

Suharto & Marcos & Madoff combined together had not stolen as much as that stinking bastard LKY and his cockroaches in white.

400-500++ billions of our money gone into LKY Temasick and GIC and how many more billions gone to his pockets and pockets of his ministers and kangaroos

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TIME
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR RELATIVES.

SUPPORT OPPOSITION PARTIES WITH YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND STAND BY THEM AND WITH THEM.
THEY SPEAK FOR YOU AND TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOU.

LKY AND PAP HAVE BEEN USING THEIR KANGAROO COURTS TO TRY TO BANKRUPT THEM TO SILENCE THEM.

IF YOU DO NOT STAND WITH THEM AND STAND BY THEM, CAN YOU STAND ALONE AGAINST LKY?

SINGAPOREANS MUST UNITE AND SUPPORT ALL THE OPPOSITION PARTIES.

DO NOT JUST WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TO VOTE

VOTE OUT LKY AND HIS BASTARDS IN WHITE WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND TO FUCK YOU.

IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN

THERE WILL NOT BE AN OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF USA IF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THERE WAS INTIMIDATED BY BEATINGS AND LYNCHINGS IN THE PAST.

THE TOBBLING OF LKY WILL NOT BE EASY, AND CAN BE BLOODY AS WELL.
THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BILLIONS THAT THEY SUCKED FROM YOU AND CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW FROM YOU NOW AND IN FUTURE.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY 'NO MORE OF THAT' AND THROW EVERYONE OF THOSE BASTARDS OUT

Already 400-500++ billions got sucked and bled by LKY into his Temasick and GIC.
HOW MANY OTHER BILLIONS GOT SUCKED AND USED BY THEM IN GLC WHERE THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS AND MINISTERS AND BASTARDS IN WHITE ARE CHAIRMAN AND CEOS?

EVEN IF NO ELECTIONS, SINKIES MUST SPEAK WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND ALL THEY KNOW

STAND UP TO THAT BASTARD LKY AND PAP BLOODSUCKERS

STAND WITH ALL THOSE THAT FIGHT BASTARD LKY

OR STAND UP YOURSELF IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS AND ALL THAT HE CAN, AND WILL THROW AT YOU

You will fear them only if you allow yourself to fear them.

Just because THEY want you to fear them, must you fear those fucking bastards?

THEY ONLY CAN RULE YOU , AND BLED YOU , THROUGH FEAR AND INTIMIDATION.

SINKIES,

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM.
THEY WILL THEN FEAR YOU.

AND YOU REGAIN YOUR MONEY AND YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE.

DO NOT LET OUR MONEY GO TO FUND PAP DOGS FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

DO NOT DIE IN OLD FOLK HOMES IN JB.

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM

LEE KUAN YEW LOST AND LOST DUNNO HOW MANY BILLIONS IN TEMASICK AND GIC

EVEN MORE BILLIONS HE THREW AWAY TO HIS DOGS AND COCKROACHES SO THEY CAN TAKE FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

LKY NEED MORE BILLIONS FROM SINKIES WHO VOTED FOR HIM AND FROM THOSE WHO VOIDED THEIR VOTES

EVEN IF YOU VOTE AGAINST HIM, NO DIFFERENCE.

COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT AS SINKIES DID NOT TRY HARD ENOUGH TO KICK OUT THAT VAMPIRE BASTARD LKY

SO EXPECT EVERYTHING IN SINGAPORE TO GO UP AND UP

BASTARD LKY NEED YOUR $$$$$

HE SCREW YOU AND DEMAND THAT YOU THANK HIM FOR HIS FUCKING 'SUBISIDIESD BULLSHIT' AND 'AFFORDABLE' CON-TALK.

GO ALL OUT TO KICK ALL THOSE BASTARDS OUT

ALL OF THEM

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow then if Phillip Jeyaretnam joins the PAP, then the siblings would be on opposite sides?

I doubt Phillip J is will ever do that. From the looks of it, I am guessing both brothers were gravely insulted by the "condolence" letter sent by our Crown Prince during JBJ's funeral.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt Phillip J is will ever do that. From the looks of it, I am guessing both brothers were gravely insulted by the "condolence" letter sent by our Crown Prince during JBJ's funeral.

I agree with you. That letter was the straw that broke the camel's back.

It may serve to break the Pappies as well.

The ground feel is sibeh bad and will get very bad.

Just expect some form of "fixing". Expect ELECTRONIC VOTING.

Public and Opposition better address this ELECTRONIC VOTING issue now.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree that it must have been the tipping point. Philip writings have also been cryptic and its in one direction and against the PAP.

KKC007

Alfrescian
Loyal
'He added "Like the Prime Minister, I also have a double first from Cambbridge."'

AMK, here he comes?

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is turning out to be a classic gongfu novel. The sons inheriting the rivalries of their fathers, for the fate of the nation.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree that it must have been the tipping point. Philip writings have also been cryptic and its in one direction and against the PAP.

Yes, even Philip was never even close to PAP. His writings all centered on a certain Singaporean nostalgia that PAP can never understand nor , indeed, have allowed to survive.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many years ago at a local Oxbridge dinner, Philip was picked to give a speech...and my recollection is that it was a speech laced with hidden criticism of the PAP government...from that time on I always held out the wish that he may one day throw his hat in the local political arena...if it does happen I am sure Cindy shall be behind him 110%

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Por

The family has already given us one father and one son, I believe that singaporeans do not deserve a father and two sons. but its his call

Locke

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
To me all that matters is that the heart is in the right place, genuine care and concern for all Singaporeans and Singapore...if so, more power to the Ken & Phil show:wink:
Dear Por

The family has already given us one father and one son, I believe that singaporeans do not deserve a father and two sons. but its his call

Locke

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
'He added "Like the Prime Minister, I also have a double first from Cambbridge."'

AMK, here he comes?

Imagine AMK, tanjong pagar and Bishan-toa payoh all been contested, it would really be very interesting in seeing how PAP could find themselves been stretched mentally like they have never been stretched before.

In fact, we might need a few more extra pacemakers for an extra few.