• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JB/SG Crimewatch

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Channel 5:
"Since we are here,we may as well stay and make the best of it;
now that we have come,let us stay and take the rough with the smooth;
now you are here,you'd better stay;since this is so,it's better to accept it and enjoy it"

Yes, yes. Despite the 2 setbacks I encountered, I still prefer my JB house. It's near to nature and every morning and late afternoon, you'll hear all kinds of bird singing, just like in the bird park. I'd even get mocking birds sucking the nectar from the flowers of my arrowhead plants. In the night, I'll get to hear woodpeckers pecking away.

At 1 time, I'd even saw a 5-feet monitor lizard crossing the road leading to my house. When I went back to take my camera, it was gone already. My neighbor also had a python in her garden earlier this year. After catching it, they then let it off into the wild.

terencetan1981

Alfrescian
Loyal
Power... but then again. He understand mia jui....

[video]https://fbcdn-video-a.akamaihd.net/hvideo-ak-ash4/v/1064490_487991987960287_106391861_n.mp4?oh=de62551 13a2f248f0807005a4297d23c&oe=520E6862&__gda__=1376675735_de052258606ab1ed7c72d6fef5e3fb9 a[/video]

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another shooting today. Now in j b

Cops arrest two men within hours after Indian national is shot and slashed

JOHOR BARU: Police arrested two men suspected of shooting and slashing an Indian national in a house in Taman Johor here within hours of the incident.

A housemate told the police that four men had climbed over the gate, barged into the house and started slashing the victim known only as Magen, 31.

One man took out a gun and shot him in the stomach.

The housemate, meanwhile, ran into a room and locked himself in.

Magen was found unconscious in a pool of blood in the living room by another housemate who returned from Singapore at about 12.45am on Saturday.

Magen was sharing the house with his employer who operates a car workshop in nearby Taman Munsyi Ibrahim and two other housemates.

Johor Baru (North) deputy OCPD Supt Beh Eng Lai, who confirmed the case, said that police recovered two bullets casings at the scene.

"We also found a finger print at the gate which led to the arrest of the two men in their 30's at around 7am in Taman Mount Austin and Tampoi here," he said.

He added that the victim was in critical condition in Sultanah Aminah Hospital.

"The police are investigating the motive behind the attack and the case has been classified under Section 307 of the Penal Code for attempted murder," he said, adding that the two remaining suspects would be caught soon.

Supt Beh urged those with information related to the case to contact the Johor police hotline at 07-2212999 or lodge a report at the nearest police station.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
U mean u dont agree Ambiga advocate realease of 2600 detainess (some were hard core criminals) by demanding the abolishment of the isa?

See wat happened to Msia nowadays? I would rather the Msian government reinstate the isa. Lesser of two evils.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/malaysi...hout-trial-amid-crimewave-20130813-2rtig.html

I believe Ambiga is not responsible for this. She heads bersih which champions free n fair elections. There are other human rights gps championing human rights issues which became an election issue leading to najib caving in to pressure from these gps.

In any case, it is the govt's convenient excuse that the EO (note: not ISA) abolishment is the cause of increased crime. This is of course disputed by other gps. It is a political issue. The verdict is still out.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe Ambiga is not responsible for this. She heads bersih which champions free n fair elections. There are other human rights gps championing human rights issues which became an election issue leading to najib caving in to pressure from these gps.

In any case, it is the govt's convenient excuse that the EO (note: not ISA) abolishment is the cause of increased crime. This is of course disputed by other gps. It is a political issue. The verdict is still out.

U cant please everyone. Now main stake is SAFETY in Msia be it KL or JB.

Ambiga may not be totally responsible for the abolishment of EO. But he fully advocate such move. Is she happy now to see so many happy triggering villains in Msia?

Oh yes. I dont remember hearig such rampant shooting and killing during Dr Mahathir time. Put aside politics.

Sekarang those gangsters even show their identity in public facebook. Real garang ya.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...s-malaysia-go-public-facebook-report-20130813

Last edited:

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now robbery cum murder at bukit Indah. In broad day. Closer and closer to singapore.

Salon owner killed in robbery

JOHOR BARU: A 39-year old salon owner was killed in a robbery that turned ugly in Taman Bukit Indah here yesterday.

In the 11.30am incident, the victim, who had just opened the salon six month ago, was believed to have been approached by a couple aged between 20 and 25, pretending to be customers.

Nusajaya deputy police chief Deputy Superintendent Razak Md said besides the victim, an employee was attending to two other customers in a different room.

Upon hearing a commotion at the front of the salon, the employee went out of the room to check and was shocked to find the victim lying on the floor with slash wounds, he said.

Razak said the victim was found with slash wounds on her neck and wrist as well as stab wounds on her stomach.

"Two mobile phones, a laptop and an undisclosed amount of cash were stolen from the premises," he said.

The police are carrying out a manhunt for the robbers.

Razak urged witnesses to come forward to assist in the investigation.

image.jpg
Police examining the crime scene of a robbery-turned-murder in Taman Bukit Indah, Johor, where a victim, a salon owner was killed. Pic courtesy of China Press

terencetan1981

Alfrescian
Loyal
U mean u dont agree Ambiga advocate realease of 2600 detainess (some were hard core criminals) by demanding the abolishment of the isa?

See wat happened to Msia nowadays? I would rather the Msian government reinstate the isa. Lesser of two evils.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/malaysi...hout-trial-amid-crimewave-20130813-2rtig.html

http://www.malaysianbar.org.my/human_rights/repeal_emergency_ordinance_report.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_Security_Act_(Malaysia)

hmm...

1. where is the claimed hard core criminal?
2. EO is ISA?

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now robbery cum murder at bukit Indah. In broad day. Closer and closer to singapore.

Salon owner killed in robbery

JOHOR BARU: A 39-year old salon owner was killed in a robbery that turned ugly in Taman Bukit Indah here yesterday.

In the 11.30am incident, the victim, who had just opened the salon six month ago, was believed to have been approached by a couple aged between 20 and 25, pretending to be customers.

Nusajaya deputy police chief Deputy Superintendent Razak Md said besides the victim, an employee was attending to two other customers in a different room.

Upon hearing a commotion at the front of the salon, the employee went out of the room to check and was shocked to find the victim lying on the floor with slash wounds, he said.

Razak said the victim was found with slash wounds on her neck and wrist as well as stab wounds on her stomach.

"Two mobile phones, a laptop and an undisclosed amount of cash were stolen from the premises," he said.

The police are carrying out a manhunt for the robbers.

Razak urged witnesses to come forward to assist in the investigation.

View attachment 11752
Police examining the crime scene of a robbery-turned-murder in Taman Bukit Indah, Johor, where a victim, a salon owner was killed. Pic courtesy of China Press

Any idea which salon? This is crazy, it means it isnt even safe to be a customer at a sallon, if you're there at wrong time......so far I only frequent salons in AEON. Pay more but safer....

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I forgot to re-edit it. Wat i meant was EO. I already provided the link before ur above post...detention without trial. And yes. Tere may be some hardcore criminals among those 1900 detainees released.

U have been thru a bad experience before. And u still tink abolishment of the EO or do away with the detention without trial is the right thing to do? Ok. Suits u.

Last edited:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes salon customers also the target of the robbers. Just exercise more cautious...

Its.pretty common. If u have been to those salons at shophouses, the staffs usually lock the door and u have to press the.bell or knock on the door to get their attention so they will open the door. But it does little to prevent a robber from posing as customers like what happened in this case

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Modulator might not happy to hv such posting as there many crime alert or Sg move back to Sg postings being remove. Anyway, M'sia is truly a dangerous place nowsaday. My posting will be remove soon I believe....

We specifically have tis thread to keep us up-to-date. So we dont need parrots to keep repeating old news here.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gangsters now throwing petrol bombs

Petrol bomb attack in Aman Perdana, Klang

KLANG: A car was torched and a dog was injured in a molotov cocktail attack on a home at Jalan Aman Perdana 4c/ku5, Taman Aman Perdana, here, this morning.

Two fire bombs had been thrown in the 2.20am incident, one at the victim's car which was parked outside and another in the house compound.

The house owner, M. Mosses, 54, said he was sleeping soundly when his seven-year-old German Shepard had suddenly started barking loudly.

"I looked out the window and saw my wife's car burning.

"My dog was barking and trying to jump over the gate to chase the culprits," he said at his home today.

He added that he had immediately tried to douse the fires and managed to extinguish them.

However, the bumper of his wife's Mazda2 car had been badly damaged while his dog suffered burns on its legs.

Mosses, his wife and daughter were unhurt.

Mosses said he had been living in the neighbourhood for the past five years and it was the first time his home had been attacked.

North Klang district deputy police chief Superintendent Jani Ahmad confirmed the incident and said police had found glass fragments in the house compound.

"A neighbourhood security guard stationed about 500 metres away saw two men on a motorcycle throw bottles at the house.

"However, the guard did not manage to spot the vehicle number plate," he said when contacted.

image.jpg

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Modulator might not happy to hv such posting as there many crime alert or Sg move back to Sg postings being remove. Anyway, M'sia is truly a dangerous place nowsaday. My posting will be remove soon I believe....

Oh my goodness.. another one? When did this happen in Bukit Indah ? It's crazy.. thought that Bukit Indah was pretty safe. Didn't seem to notice this in the papers..