• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JB/SG Crimewatch

currahee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: S'porean fought JB crooks with baseball bat

but there are a lot of polis who ride their own small bikes..
nvr know who is the real polis as they may be off duty and earning side income...

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: JB Crimewatch

561325_445756135457819_1543064946_n.jpg

Dear all, please be aware when you are at outside, no matter where you are, especially at the parking inside the mall.

This incident happened on 16/7/2012 which is yesterday night around 10pm at 1 Utama Shopping Center, old wing LG floor car park. An old man got punch by a malay guy, and he got robbed. There is no security guard around at all, and we cant even find a security guard that time. After reaching of the security guard, they want us to stop taking photo and keep chasing us leave, they are trying to cover up the issue.

And the best thing is, when I call 999, I got scolded by the police =.= "eh! cakap melayu, cakap melayu..." Excuse me sir, I know malay, I'm just kinda panic at the moment because I'm used to speak english most of the time. And it take almost half an hour for them to come over. There is a police station at Taman Tun right? Why took so long? What if people dying? This is seriously unacceptable.

Please share this to all of your friends, love one, family, strangers.. Nowadays no matter shopping complex, or wherever are no longer safe, we gotta take extra care to our self, must be extreme alert when we are at outside. Share! Share! Share!

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal

And the best thing is, when I call 999, I got scolded by the police =.= "eh! cakap melayu, cakap melayu..." Excuse me sir, I know malay, I'm just kinda panic at the moment because I'm used to speak english most of the time. And it take almost half an hour for them to come over. There is a police station at Taman Tun right? Why took so long? What if people dying? This is seriously unacceptable.

Please share this to all of your friends, love one, family, strangers.. Nowadays no matter shopping complex, or wherever are no longer safe, we gotta take extra care to our self, must be extreme alert when we are at outside. Share! Share! Share!

It is an unfortunate life reality that most of the Policemen are Malay and may not be fluent in English. For those of you not fluent in Malay, best to get to know your local neighbours so that you can get their help if necessary.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If my memory serves me right...tat Penang CM Lim ever once mentioned JB very unsafe.

Hmmm.....

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

■ 被砍伤的事主,头部血流如注。

■ 事主住家闭路电视拍下凶徒砍人的过程。

(巴生23日讯)3名凶悍匪徒持巴冷刀硬闯住家打抢,惟遭到顽抗,2匪逃逸1匪就擒,不料,匪徒之后召徕另3名帮手,把党羽救出,并砍伤屋内3人。这起抢劫伤人案是于昨晚11时30分,在圣淘沙花园的一间角头半独立式洋房发生。

事发时,屋主与亲戚共6人,包括82岁高龄的老母亲,坐在庭院小凉亭内饮酒聊天,讵料,3名头戴冷帽手持巴冷刀的印裔匪徒,突然从屋旁的篱笆攀爬跳进庭院,冲向人群即朝男性挥刀砍杀,异常凶悍。在场的3名事主惟有空手进行反抗,3名妇女则跑向铁门把守,不让匪徒闯进屋内,女屋主大声尖叫,也引起在楼上睡房内的20岁大儿子注意,他之后冲跑下楼帮忙抵抗凶徒,惟同样遭到砍伤。4人随手拿起凉亭内的风扇、塑胶椅子等物器抵抗凶徒,尽管都被砍伤,仍是顽强反抗,并成功围殴一名凶徒,另两名凶徒见状则爬跳出篱笆外。

岂料,原本已消失的两名凶徒,之后马上召来了另3名同样手持巴冷刀的匪徒跳进屋内继续挥刀砍人,救出同党,几名男事主不敌6名凶徒,身体多处遭砍伤。相信6名凶徒基于事主全家人顽强抵抗,怕惊动到其他人,眼见无法闯入屋内行劫,最终选择逃离现场。

3名受伤事主分别是黄国裕(51岁,男屋主)、黄卿诚(20岁,长子)及黄国聪(58岁,男屋主5哥);黄国裕头部被砍一刀、黄卿诚头部左右各被砍一刀、手肘、手指、脚踝都受伤;黄国聪则头部被砍3刀。事发后,事主一家立即报警,警方随后前往了解情况。3名伤者则被送入巴生中央医院抢救,目前伤势已告稳定。女屋主苏春娥(48岁)今早偕同二子及女儿向同住该区的行动党莎阿南市议员洪能吉作出申诉,至今仍感心有余悸。圣淘沙花园最近疑崛起一帮手段凶狠的6人印裔匪徒,一年来在区内干下多宗抢

http://cnews.cari.com.my/news.php?id=253445

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JB town , Sentosa ? why does it mentioned 巴生 ? pahang ?

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cops uncover syndicate ‘skimming’ to buy petrol

KUALA KANGSAR: Petrol reward cards, loyalty cards and even hotel key cards all these can be forged and turned into fake credit cards to buy petrol.

In uncovering the scam, OCPD Asst Comm Abdul Gaffar Muhamad said any card with a magnetic strip could be turned into a credit card.

He said unscrupulous people needed only a skimmer (a portable credit card reader) and a valid credit card number, which could be easily found on discarded receipts, to make forged cards.

“Consumers are urged to be wary when throwing away their credit card receipts after pumping petrol. - thestar.com.my

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kurang ajar punya budak. Kalau Pak Chik WMI nampak dia, saya tampar sama dia.

Celaka budak!:mad:

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal

(新加坡15日訊)獨行匪徒清晨在新山油站廁所挾持一名新加坡籍女子,不料女子的丈夫是
一位武術高手,他又出拳又施3虎爪",把刀匪打到趴地求饒。

這起事故是上星期四(9日)清晨6時,在新山關卡附近一油站發生。
擒匪的鍾志華(56歲,技術顧問)透露,當天他和妻子、朋友共16人分乘三輛車,趁新加坡
國慶日假期到迪沙魯海灘遊玩。
妻子在女廁尖叫

他稱為了躲開塞車,眾人清晨就出發,過了關卡後停在油站集合。那時,他和妻子一起上廁