• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JB/SG Crimewatch

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: JB Crimewatch

That stretch of carpark just after Esso and the fruit stalls is extremely dim.
In fact I had ever parked there and walk over to the fruit stall to buy fruits several times.
I think now better park the car in the petrol station after topping up and walk over instead if need to buy fruits.

iamapseudoneem

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes. She used to read the news on Suria channel.

My acquaintance is the eldest sister whose hse they just came back fr in Kempas. The driver is a known personality am0ng the malay community.
Interestg to note that There were no man with them. All women plus kids driving wee hrs n stop by to buy fruits. I am a man and wouldnt think of doing what she did. Luckily for them only lost of properties. Relieved and glad for them..

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal

That stretch of carpark just after Esso and the fruit stalls is extremely dim.
In fact I had ever parked there and walk over to the fruit stall to buy fruits several times.
I think now better park the car in the petrol station after topping up and walk over instead if need to buy fruits.

May be better to buy fruits from the supermarket since the robber even warned the victims that the area is unsafe.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal

My acquaintance is the eldest sister whose hse they just came back fr in Kempas. The driver is a known personality am0ng the malay community.

Interestg to note that There were no man with them. All women plus kids driving wee hrs n stop by to buy fruits. I am a man and wouldnt think of doing what she did. Luckily for them only lost of properties. Relieved and glad for them..

When I travel with my family, I try to make sure that we are on the way home before 10 or 11.
I guess, when we drive an SG plated car, we are game for the hunters out there.

hillside

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi all, the crime is not only target SG plate, it happen everywhere in Malaysia, is just when crime happen to SG plate car, people are more concern and more ppl talk about it especially when it highlight in SG news, every 1 SG related crime happen, there are more cases happen to the local, is just the ratio in JB is higher cos more SG car and Sporean in JB, you can see crime are very common in other state of Malaysia and it is nothing to do with SG or very rare case. So nothing much againt SG from my point of view. Local are use to it and a lot of cases are not reported except some serious case.

currahee

Alfrescian
Loyal

when JB person go KL, will say KL very dangerous.
when KL person go JB, will say JB very dangerous.
so who is right, who is more correct?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

when JB person go KL, will say KL very dangerous.
when KL person go JB, will say JB very dangerous.
so who is right, who is more correct?

Ya lah.

When Singkes go JB, latter will be single out as a very dangerous place.

But come weekends, school holidays, u will see them in droves in JB.

In near future, more themeparks coming up...like LegoLand. U will still hear the same old stories fm Sinkies abt how dangerous and alarming the crimes are in JB. But I will bet my last dollar, they will still visit JB.

Last edited:

hillside

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi totally agree with you, in fact travel out from Singapore is always higher risk but most of the Singkies are still traveling. Simple as that. Everyone know smoking is bad for health but there is tons of smokers out there. I am sure their risk is much higher and costly, too bad....i am one of them, lol.

Ya lah.

In near future, more themeparks coming up...like LegoLand. U will still hear the same old stories fm Sinkies abt how dangerous and alarming the crimes are in JB. But I will bet my last dollar, they will still visit JB.

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal

Snatch thief beaten by a lady victim

Dalam kejadian jam 4.15 petang itu, Cindy Tan,52 menunggang motosikal Yamaha Ego berseorangan apabila menyedari diekori seorang lelaki yang menunggang motorsikal berkuasa besar

Menurut Cindy, setiba di lokasi kejadian lelaki terbabit tiba-tiba menghampiri dan meragut beg tangannya yang diletak di dalam raga motosikal sebelum cuba melarikan diri.

“Saya tidak rela membiarkan wang diperoleh hasil kerja keras dirampas begitu saja oleh peragut dan kerana itu saya memberanikan diri melawan,” katanya yang bertugas sebagai jurujual barangan perubatan di sebuah syarikat swasta

Orang ramai yang melihat kejadian serta pelanggan restoran segera keluar dan membantu wanita tersebut menangkap peragut tersebut sebelum menyerahkannya kepada polis

Seriously bro,NEVER EVER ask this lady to stay in kitchen...u could die...

(~.^)

599674_445008208864981_1272858666_n.jpg

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ya lah.

Singkie attitude. Complaint a lot.
Can see everyday especially weekend. Car Q in custom 1~2hour die die how dangerous Sinkie complaint they still want to go Malaysia.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singkie attitude. Complaint a lot.
Can see everyday especially weekend. Car Q in custom 1~2hour die die how dangerous Sinkie complaint they still want to go Malaysia.

Driving a SG car plate doesnt means 100% singaporeans .

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Driving a SG car plate doesnt means 100% singaporeans .

Agree. 70% Singaporean.
Many Malaysian PR buy S plate.
Those travel frequently to Malaysia will said quite safe.
Those seldom or never go to Malaysia in last 10 year is the worst. They only see the news never care to come to Malaysia.
I have friend who said no way going to Malaysia. I think something wrong with their mind and they built barrier around them no freedom at all.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

i go JB weekly but i try to avoid JB town , so now frequent BI often , i find it more peaceful over there ....
This weekend driving to KL , heard a lot of robbery cases , so best to be more alert and dun drive in the night time ....

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal

So much crimes being reported.. really appreciate the honesty..

i go JB weekly but i try to avoid JB town , so now frequent BI often , i find it more peaceful over there ....
This weekend driving to KL , heard a lot of robbery cases , so best to be more alert and dun drive in the night time ....

EDTBA

Alfrescian
Loyal