• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JB/SG Crimewatch

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long term solution ... Education.
Should follow Spore.. Character development is given more emphasize in primary school now. With the latest PM Lee already given some hints in his speech. I must say that spore really think far ahead when they know social issues will arise.. When the 6.9 million arrived in spore, it may be worst than a cowboy town if there r no such eduction structure to build the young ones..

Very welcoming news .

As a next step I hope the authorities will find out what drive these people to commit crime.
We see news of repeat offenders, are these criminals not rehab sufficiently before their release ?
We also see some ruthlessness in crimes, are these folks really always on drugs ?
Why do they do drugs ? Bad company ? Jobless, desperation ?
I also some accusation about foreigners doing the crime, is this then the fault of bad immigration screening ?
In other forums, I some times see a lack of empathy for the victim, statements like he was not carefull, did not do this or that, or deserve it becuase ...... I wonder why the society has become blaming the victim rather then just saying the crime was wrong regardless of the consequence. It is making excuses for the crime. The mind set needs to change to that of solving the root of the cause.

If the governement do not do something to address the root or research on the social aspect I am afraid we will not have a long term solution.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also some accusation about foreigners doing the crime, is this then the fault of bad immigration screening ?
In other forums, I some times see a lack of empathy for the victim, statements like he was not carefull, did not do this or that, or deserve it becuase ...... I wonder why the society has become blaming the victim rather then just saying the crime was wrong regardless of the consequence. It is making excuses for the crime. The mind set needs to change to that of solving the root of the cause.

Very strange culture in Malaysia.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be too happy yet. I see it as a marketing campaign by Malaysian police to get back public confidence. Key things like stricter gun control and street patrols must also be in place at the same time, else the underworld takes to the street for new income if their drug deals are scattered.

Last edited by a moderator:

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long term solution ... Education.
Should follow Spore.. Character development is given more emphasize in primary school now. With the latest PM Lee already given some hints in his speech. I must say that spore really think far ahead when they know social issues will arise.. When the 6.9 million arrived in spore, it may be worst than a cowboy town if there r no such eduction structure to build the young ones..

Singapore in general does a better job in this area. It did not do well in anticipating the overcrowding especially for the public transport. Only time will tell if 6.9 m was a good or bad decision. I will most likely not be around to see it but for my children I pray it will be good.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore in general does a better job in this area. It did not do well in anticipating the overcrowding especially for the public transport. Only time will tell if 6.9 m was a good or bad decision. I will most likely not be around to see it but for my children I pray it will be good.

It will be good if your children can married a FT and thus make full use of the pro FT system .

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
'Serious crimes policewoman' detained at roadblock

KUALA LUMPUR: A 24-year old female 'serious crimes cop' was detained during an Op Cantas Khas road-block in Jalan Maarof, Bangsar, here on Sunday morning.

The bogus cop, clad in a police vest and a pair of boots, was stopped by police at 3am while riding a Kawasaki KSR110 with fake plates.

City police Criminal Investigation Department chief Datuk Ku Chin Wah said according to her MyKad, she was born in Kuala Lumpur but had a Bukit Rotan, Selangor address.

"She introduced herself as a member of the 'Negri Sembilan state police contingent's D9 (serious crimes) division'.

"When asked for her authority card, she claimed it was left at home.

"She even cited her rank and staff number; Constable RF181291," Ku added.

Checks revealed that she had on her a 10-inch long knife and a Royal Malaysian Police's pocket note book cover with the PDRM logo on it.

"Both items were found in the knapsack she was carrying," Ku said.

The impostor is being investigated under Section 89 Police Act for possessing police peripherals and Section 170 of the Penal Code for impersonating a civil servant.

image.jpg
The bogus cop, clad in a police vest and a pair of boots who was stopped police during a roadblock in Bangsar. -- Pix by Fahirul

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who drives and pump petrol in JB, please take note.

[video=youtube;_NKkCil6xfA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NKkCil6xfA[/video]

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Daylight robbery.
Just when you thought the place is bright and crowded......

[video=youtube;cpJGvzqO-5g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpJGvzqO-5g[/video]

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh my god. Now it's at nusajaya.closer and closer to home

Cattle breeder shot dead in front of family

NUSAJAYA: A 37-year-old cattle breeder was shot dead in front of his family while he was performing prayers at the Sri Mahariaman Hindu temple in Taman Nusantara in Gelang Patah here yesterday.

K Jaganathan died due to several shots to his chest after two men on a Yamaha LC motorcycle stopped at the temple, while one of them fired several shots at him about 7.15pm yesterday.

The victim was then with a group of 10 people who were performing special prayers when the incident happened.

The victim was pronounced dead after he was rushed to a nearby clinic.

Police from the Nusajaya district headquarters rushed to the scene upon receiving the report and have cordoned off the temple area.

Investigators are still trying to determine the type of firearm used.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Killings start again

Former air force man shot thrice in head

image.jpg
Ipoh police chief Assistant Commissioner Sum Chang Keong said in the 7.15am incident, S. Jambu Keshan, 39, was taking some items from his Perodua Kancil near his father's restaurant in Taman Rishah.

He said two suspects in a Toyota Vios arrived at the scene before passenger got out and fired three shots towards the victim.

"Police recovered three spent 9mm shells and a slug at the scene," he told reporters today.

It is learnt that Keshan who retired from the force five years ago was shot thrice to his head.

Sum said relatives brought the victim to Hospital Raja Permaisuri Bainun for treatment but he was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital.

Keshan, whose last rank was laskar udara kanan, retired after completing his contract and was helping to run his father's restaurant.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
those who really know moderator will know he is not that type of person which u guys are flaming him .
Please stop all this.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
those who really know moderator will know he is not that type of person which u guys are flaming him .
Please stop all this.

Thanks for your kindness sis. Just ignore. :smile:
Quite a few (not all though) of the clones are out in force, finally out now in one shot.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I second you. This forum not for this flaming thing and people personal lives. How about we post some of yours and see how you feel.

Please ignore the clone/troll as i just ignore the person these days. Its so funny i even showed my wife. Kudos to that person for always helping to liven up the threads. Good use of clones too and very creative especially the same person doing the "for, against and angry guy" all at the same time.

Last edited:

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Star 3/9/13

Johor to install 1,467 CCTV cameras in Iskandar by 2015

JOHOR BARU: Iskandar Malaysia will have 1,467 closed circuit television (CCTV) cameras installed in and around the area by 2015 to boost security, says Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Mohamed Khaled Nordin.

He said the cameras would cover a 2,217sq km area of the economic growth corridor.

He said phase one, involving the installation of 250 CCTVs, had begun in May last year for the North Johor Baru and Nusajaya districts.

He added that these cameras would be operational by next month.

Phase two, with 165 cameras for the Kulaijaya district, began in January and would be completed by January 2014, he added.

“We are fully committed to ensuring the Iskandar region is safe for residents and investors,” he said during a working visit to the command centre for the CCTVs, housed in the Nusajaya district police headquarters here in Taman Nusa Bestari yesterday.

Khaled said the Federal Government had allocated RM30mil to the Iskandar Regional Development Authority for the installation of 415 CCTVs under phase one and two, with RM245mil for all the cameras.

“There are also about 100,000 more CCTVs installed within Iskandar areas by the public and the private sector.

“A total of 1,221 units can be integrated with the Nusajaya command centre,” he added.

Meanwhile, Johor deputy CPO Deputy Comm Datuk Ismail Yatim hoped the Government would approve the allocation for the new Nusajaya police district headquarters.

He said a 8.09ha site near the state administrative centre in Kota Iskandar in Nusajaya had been slated for the project, which is estimated to cost RM100mil.

“It is vital to create the police headquarters as soon as possible in view of the vast developments taking place in Nusajaya,” DCP Ismail said, adding that two new police district headquarters would also be built in Pengerang and Yong Peng.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Dear A, (the first character of one of your many clones)

Sometimes a joke can be taken a bit too far, its ok to joke and to attempt to reduce the numbers coming in. I can understand that.
I am not aware of any hanky panky that anyone has going on and even if they are really doing it, this is their private issue, not mine.

There has been more than a few cases of people claiming to be from this forum, including some claiming to be me so i am not really
surprised.

Meet me in person if you have any beef since you claim to know all about me. Time/Date you name, place my home since
you claim to know where i stay.

Its laughable (especially the details) but i am definitely not the person you are talking about.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damned scary. Wonder how many of these heavy weaponry still undiscovered.

AK-47, Beretta among assortment of weapons seized in raid, 2 arrested

State police chief Datuk Ahmad Ibrahim said among the weapons seized were three Kalashnikov AK-47 assault rifles, three Colt M4 carbines, a home made gun, semi-auto Beretta pistol and 11 empty magazines for various weapons.

He said police also seized five sacks of urea fertiliser and two cans filled with bullets of various sizes during the 5am raid.

Ahmad said two suspects aged between 50 and 53, both are local, were arrested at two different locations.

"The first suspect was arrested during the raid while the second suspect was picked up in Kuala Kedah about 1pm today.

"The case is being investigated under Section 8 of the Firearms Act," he said in a press conference at the state police contingent headquarters here today.

Kedah police chief Datuk Ahmad Ibrahim (second from left) showing the seized weapons with his officers - Pix by Shahrizal Md Noor