• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JB/SG Crimewatch

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand these fights occur once every few weeks in Geylang. Some resulted in deaths. Just not reported only.

Because the person is dead but if there's no evidence that it is murder (because the murderers left the scene), it gets recorded as a misadventure.

19th-century British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli (1804–1881): "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

dare2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Unfortunately true, 3.8 cases daily on average if you look at the 1414 cases in 2012. :(

Normally such crime - molest/rape - are under reported, this is the tip of the iceberg.......cannot help but noticed, the crime alert sign-board is now almost in most housing estates....saw one near commonwealth MRT, another at Jurong East over the weekend....

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Normally such crime - molest/rape - are under reported, this is the tip of the iceberg.......cannot help but noticed, the crime alert sign-board is now almost in most housing estates....saw one near commonwealth MRT, another at Jurong East over the weekend....

Work of foreign talents in Singapore.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I love to drink at Geylang L13.

One week I heard 3 fights happened after 10-11pm.

Sometime old men have a go at each other. Most fight are people drinking at the same table. But mostly not reported as it will effect coffeeshop alcohol permit.

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal

JOHOR BAHARU, May 13 (Bernama) -- A man in his 40s was seriously injured after being shot at the parking lot of a hotel in Jalan Dato Suleiman at around 3.30pm Monday.

A witness said the victim was heading to his car when he was approached by a man who fired four shots at him from about 20 metres.

"I heard four shots fired before seeing a man running away from the parking lot and escaping on a black Honda EX5 motorcycle togeher with an accomplice," said the witnees who did not wish to be identified.

Johor CID chief Datuk Dr Hashim Haron confirmed the incident and said the victim was in a stable condition at the Sultanah Aminah Hospital in Johor Baharu.

He said police were investigating on the shooting from all angles.

--BERNAMA

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Recently I counted up to 10 hired killing incidents in and around KL. Now the same gunmen are coming to Johor after Penang and KL cos they are in Malaysia on 1 month visa. So they have to fulfil all their contracts within 1 month and retire up north once they are done.

It reminds me of the grand rallies held by my GM Kit Siang and my CEO Anwar. Once done in Kelana Jaya in KL, they shifted to Penang, Kuantan, Johor and I understand now to Sabah. Its like a Michael Jackson World Tour

I won't be surprised they shift to Singapore once the connections between both sides are established further.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

BoBo shooter.

KNN; 4 shots still cannot kill a man. If I am his leader; I will kick him out.

JOHOR BAHARU, May 13 (Bernama) -- A man in his 40s was seriously injured after being shot at the parking lot of a hotel in Jalan Dato Suleiman at around 3.30pm Monday.

A witness said the victim was heading to his car when he was approached by a man who fired four shots at him from about 20 metres.

"I heard four shots fired before seeing a man running away from the parking lot and escaping on a black Honda EX5 motorcycle togeher with an accomplice," said the witnees who did not wish to be identified.

Johor CID chief Datuk Dr Hashim Haron confirmed the incident and said the victim was in a stable condition at the Sultanah Aminah Hospital in Johor Baharu.

He said police were investigating on the shooting from all angles.

--BERNAMA

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi, have anyone stayed overnight in those rather quiet places by the beach along the east coast between Mersing and Kuala Rompin? Thinking of bringing my family there this Jun sch hols. Is it safe?

The below camp with lots of nature activities looks interesting for my kids although nearest town is about 1/2 hr drive away. Anyone been there?
http://sarimawarchalet.blogspot.sg/2012/04/keunikan-sari-mawar-chalet.html#comment-form

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi, have anyone stayed overnight in those rather quiet places by the beach along the east coast between Mersing and Kuala Rompin? Thinking of bringing my family there this Jun sch hols. Is it safe?

The below camp with lots of nature activities looks interesting for my kids although nearest town is about 1/2 hr drive away. Anyone been there?
http://sarimawarchalet.blogspot.sg/2012/04/keunikan-sari-mawar-chalet.html#comment-form

Rompin beri safe safe n relax..store some drinks n foods, minimart is distance away.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

BoBo shooter.

KNN; 4 shots still cannot kill a man. If I am his leader; I will kick him out.

can tell the shooter is virgin, shoot with eye closed. prof one just needs one shot. titter.gif

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Sure refund liao. Somemore boss gota pay for the 4 bullets

It will not be cost that the person will be worrying about. Couple of really bad scenarios is when an assassin faces a
botched job or a cancelled job.

This type of scenario is the worst unless it was meant to be mainly to warn him, but 4 warning shots is way too much.
It points to pure incompetence. Two rounds in the torso should be enough (head shots are harder than we think).

If the person to be assassinated does not die, it will spark off a series of reprisals which the person who orders the
hit will probably need to either go into hiding or order a second attempt as otherwise the person lying in the coffin
will quickly be him. Always good to think twice before ordering an assassination.

Now with the heat high on this case, the assassin has to disappear in any way possible especially when it is such a
botched job.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

The girl must be contented that at 13 year old she got someone who are willing to marry her as wife ( doesnt matter 2nd or 4th wife )

In places such as Singapore, lau zar bor 31 year old are hoping for guys to rape and mary them but to no avail

It is very cruel of you to say the 13 year old should be contented to be married to rapist.

Last edited:

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal

I dont belive Allah come out this piece of Syariah law ! It must be one of those sex pervert admended it secretly at night without anyone knowing it !
Whether is Allah or not Allah as long as you are in that country, you have to follow their law.. unless the country can say rape is not an offence.

If everything also say god. Then I can hamtam this sex prevert till jialet jialet & say my god has whispered into my ear last night in my dream asked me to do so..