• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JB/SG Crimewatch

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: JB Crimewatch

Err....bro. Wu Ya Boh? If got such incident, i tink one of those very rare case lah.

Maybe next time if happen again, report to Polis or the media. Then at least we know the statistic ya..

It could have happened. I was thinking the sister must have been quite pretty/sexy (sorry no offense), and didn't mind wearing skirts despite the dangers.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Recently near Jalan Indah 10/1, there was a spate of burglary so please do be careful. Supposed to be done by a group of 4 chinese guys.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Btw, for those keen on bulk purchases like large boxes of NIMD rechargeable batteries, Cowboy at Kulai sells lots of these stuff.
They also sell telescopic batons too at less then 13.50 RM each.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Prof, if one really need a stun weapon, best to get those with cartridges or learn how to use it properly. Doesn't make sense to threaten folks with it only to have it snatched away and used against one. Normally the type which can discharge a loud spark are good as they act as a clear deterrent. Normally i would avoid certain areas totally if i feel it is unsafe.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Try it on my friend chicken.....

That night we have chicken rice for dinner.

Prof, if one really need a stun weapon, best to get those with cartridges or learn how to use it properly. Doesn't make sense to threaten folks with it only to have it snatched away and used against one. Normally the type which can discharge a loud spark are good as they act as a clear deterrent. Normally i would avoid certain areas totally if i feel it is unsafe.

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal

It could have happened. I was thinking the sister must have been quite pretty/sexy (sorry no offense), and didn't mind wearing skirts despite the dangers.
Wearing pants does not prevent molest crime either. Those pervert guys will pretend to bump into those girls and take advantage anyway. I once witness it once before in the SBS bus on the causeway. The guys make it look accident but they can't escape under my eyes.

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is such thing as Career Criminals in Johor and some parts of Malaysia simply because they are not jailed long term for repeated or serious crime. I was told rape sentence is 3 year plus after discount. That means in Malaysia the RAPE criminals are treated as "serious" our Singapore 's attempted house breakers.

It means anyone high on drug can climb into your house to rape your daughters or wives and if he is caught, he will get a 5 year jail and after discount become 3 plus years. And since these criminals are going to jail anyway, many rape up to 5 or even 10 and see if they are caught. If they are not caught, they just continue their glamourous career. And since there are so many Indonesian criminals ( about 1 million foreigners are unliscenced ), even if the police found forensic evidence, they cant find any matching.

In most parts of the world, Rape is 20 years jails and 15 years after discount
I think castration is most effective way to deal with a rapist. I recall this was done in South Korea for repeated rapist offenders.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think castration is most effective way to deal with a rapist. I recall this was done in South Korea for repeated rapist offenders.

3 strike out.

Or sent the culprit to Gay Jail, so he can be anal pussy of 1000 dicks.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually a cheap and effective weapon is the humble pepper. Trust me. It works.

Tried pepper spray. Feel it is more for ladies.

Prefer taser. My friend know a Datok whom own a 0.38 gun. But need a license to carry a gun.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Yes, pepper spray, just get it from Tesco. Priced reasonably and good. Tried it out on myself once. Confirm you can get about a 10-20 second headstart to run with enough left over to spray 1-2 more assailant if need be.

There are many other tools to protect oneself but as there may be young people here, i shall not proceed further.

Last edited:

dare2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wearing pants does not prevent molest crime either. Those pervert guys will pretend to bump into those girls and take advantage anyway. I once witness it once before in the SBS bus on the causeway. The guys make it look accident but they can't escape under my eyes.

SBS bus? Molester wait till causeway to molest? Is it the JB air? Molest, rape all these are happening in Spore also-lah not just JB.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did you catch the molesters?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, pepper spray, just get it from Tesco. Priced reasonably and good. Tried it out on myself once. Confirm you can get about a 10-20 second headstart to run with enough left over to spray 1-2 more assailant if need be.

There are many other tools to protect oneself but as there may be young people here, i shall not proceed further.

Based on CCTVs, usually the snatchers, burglars etc work in group of at least two. May need more than one.

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal

I read in Stomp. But my take is around Pelangi / Taman Century / Sentosa area.

Play safe. Dont always believe it when people tell you Johor Bahru is safe. Far from it. :smile:

Was at Plaza Pelangi 2 days ago. While stocking up on cakes at Secret Recipe, heard that there were gunmen on the loose in the building. Saw cops/security guards securing the entrances, but in usual laidback Malaysia Boleh style...so not as exciting as I imagine it would be.

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal

as usual not a surprise ,one of the areas to avoid but still i would go n invest there as gng houses near bi are still safe not an issue with the securities around ,i think most crimes happen in the A zone area ,old jb own n the new cbd areas and terbrau as from posts as knowing the places to avoid will give us the edge

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

as usual not a surprise ,one of the areas to avoid but still i would go n invest there as gng houses near bi are still safe not an issue with the securities around ,i think most crimes happen in the A zone area ,old jb own n the new cbd areas and terbrau as from posts as knowing the places to avoid will give us the edge

Even thief and robber know Location Location Location.

In the 70s Singapore crime infested area are Chinatown, Beach Road, Bugis, Orchard, Clifford Pier. Also Location Location Location.

Last edited: