• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jb biggest malls is now open for business.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No it’s a cheap mall that doesn’t even provide toilet paper for individual toilet cubicles. Does not fit Sporean psychic in that way indeed.

Seriously which Spore mall does not provide toilet paper for individual toilet cubicles?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya must be mudlaysian are always stealing toilet papers indeed. Ccb Malaysians sons of whores are always accusing me what you are yourselves.

Seriously which Spore mall does not provide toilet paper for individual toilet cubicles?

Must be many mudlanders stealing toilet paper indeed and that’s why a mall with SOGO got no toilet paper in individual toilet paper LOL

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be many mudlanders stealing toilet paper indeed and that’s why a mall with SOGO got no toilet paper in individual toilet paper LOL
Oh ya I was also at the China developer R&F mall. Very nice got not one but two rolls of toilet paper in the individual toilet cubicles. PRC mall got more class than mudlander mall indeed LOL

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya I was also at the China developer R&F mall. Very nice got not one but two rolls of toilet paper in the individual toilet cubicles. PRC mall got more class than mudlander mall indeed LOL

Got anyone jio you to fuck at the public toilet?