• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japs surrendered to China, 微信,支付宝,银联 all accepted in Japan now

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://news.sina.com.cn/c/2019-12-26/doc-iihnzhfz8359190.shtml

“你扫我还是我扫你?”这句话给日本人整懵了

“你扫我还是我扫你?”这句话给日本人整懵了

原标题:“你扫我?我扫你?”这句话给日本人整懵了
自然地摆出扫码动作,在日本人看来已是中国人的标配。
几家日本媒体嗅到了八卦的气息,顺势跟进了这件事,写出了标题《日本电视剧中登场的‘中国人’超真实在中国成为话题》的报道。
fa80-imfiehq2281597.jpg

这次电视剧中的演绎只是其中之一,日本民众早就在各个角度领略过“扫码识中国人”的道理了。
2015年,一张烤地瓜支持微信、支付宝付款的图片在日本传播很广。
bba2-imfiehq2281596.jpg

同一时间,日本的百货公司巨头松坂屋才刚刚决定引入中国的微信支付:
 “大丸松坂屋,导入微信结账,中国游客用手机支付”
“大丸松坂屋,导入微信结账,中国游客用手机支付”
2015年,由于汇率波动,正是中国游客开始争相前往日本“爆买”的一年,因此两国支付方式的碰撞从那个时候起开始被激化。
当时日本绝大多数的中小型商贩及公共设施都不支持移动支付,一方面,很多不熟悉风俗的中国游客都吃了没带现金的亏,另一方面,本应实现的商品交易未能促成,也让商家少获得大量经济利益。
本该赚到的钱赚不着可让日本商家们急坏了。媒体们率先行动起来,在那一年疯狂科普引进“支付宝”“微信付款”的重要性。
 “中国电子支付服务交易额为153万亿日元,约日本的30倍”
“中国电子支付服务交易额为153万亿日元,约日本的30倍”
曾经你经常听到餐馆店长告诉你只收现金,日本的旅游攻略里也会贴心的提示游客很多地方都不支持电子支付。
但面对中国游客一次次的灵魂发问——“扫哪?”很多立场坚定的商家开始撑不住了。
1433-imfiehq2281709.jpg

开始是大型百货商场率先行动,借机得到了巨大的实惠。后来那些“坚持原则”的店家和政府机关也渐渐放弃抵抗。各类科普文章和自己的亲身体会让他们清楚地认识到,中国人对“扫码”的执着——
“不能扫?算了不买了。”
如果你今年再去日本游玩,就会发现情况已经完全不一样了。
10e9-imfiehq2281707.jpg

“扫一扫是啥玩意?”
即便是日本商家们已经深刻认识到“微信”“支付宝”的强大,但这种压迫感从商业到普通民众,下沉依然需要一定的时间。
大多数普通老百姓对它的态度更多的是“好奇”。当自己在拼命翻包找零钱的时候,看到中国人掏出手机“哔”一下就结了账,久而久之,也就不免产生了好奇,想弄清这到底是个什么玩意。大家伙最先好奇的对象,是与支付宝、微信的二维码图案相伴相生的几个汉字——“扫一扫”。
“扫”属于简化字,日本人不认识,但是他们的假名里却有两个字与这个字非常相似“キヨ”(这俩假名本身没特别的意思)。于是有意思的事来了:
日本网友1号:
我中国的朋友:“这个在中文里是读取(扫码)的意思哦。”
我:“キヨーキヨ(原来是这个意思!)”
7cf3-imfiehq2281766.jpg

日本网友2号:
“来中国之后给我整笑了的就是,我琢磨半天‘キヨーキヨ’到底是什么玩意?原来是中文的SAO YI SAO(请扫描)的意思。”
由于这句话在中国人之间使用频率很高,日本的很多中文学习网站也搞出了对应的帖子,专门讲解这个知识难点。
 “数码社会诞生的中国流行语:我扫你”
“数码社会诞生的中国流行语:我扫你”
  时代变了
电子支付在日本难以普及的一个现实原因,是因为当地发达的便利店支付系统。
在网络购物刚刚兴起的时候,为了满足人们的需求,便利店都开通了便捷的网上支付服务。由于便利店在日本有着非常广泛的覆盖率,所以很多人从那个时候养成了用便利店付款机进行网络付费的习惯。
因此在网购迅速发展的时期,日本的移动支付产业也由于便利店的普及,“巧妙”地错过了增长的红利期。另一个原因,则是担心移动支付可能带来的相关风险。
时代永远向前发展。尽管日本民众有各种理由不去使用移动支付,当地的商人们在中国游客的冲击下还是做出了诸多改变措施。
dd37-imfiehq2281810.jpg

移动支付习惯,最终是不是也能像中国一样普及,暂不可知。但鉴于目前的发展趋势,有一句话是对的:
“时代变了。”
来源:地球人研究报告(ID :diqiuren005),原文有删节

https://news.sina.com.cn/c/2019-12-26/doc-iihnzhfz8359190.shtml

"Are you sweeping me or should I sweep you?" This sentence smashed the Japanese

"Are you sweeping me or should I sweep you?" This sentence smashed the Japanese

Original title: "Sweep me? I sweep you?" This sentence smashed the Japanese

Swipe the code naturally, in the eyes of the Japanese, it is already the standard for the Chinese.

Several Japanese media smelled the gossip, followed up with the situation, and wrote a report titled "The" Chinese "Appearing in Japanese TV Dramas Becomes a Super-Reality in China".

The interpretation in this TV drama is just one of them. The Japanese people have already experienced the truth of "scanning to know Chinese people" from all angles.

In 2015, a picture of roasted sweet potatoes supporting WeChat and Alipay payment spread widely in Japan.

At the same time, Japanese department store giant Matsuzakaya has just decided to introduce China's WeChat payment:
"Daimaru Matsuzakaya, WeChat checkout is introduced, Chinese tourists pay by mobile phone" "Daimaru Matsuzakaya, WeChat checkout is introduced, Chinese tourists pay by mobile phone"

In 2015, due to exchange rate fluctuations, it was the year that Chinese tourists began to scramble to Japan to "buy", so the collision between the two countries' payment methods began to intensify from that time.

At that time, the vast majority of small and medium-sized merchants and public facilities in Japan did not support mobile payments. On the one hand, many Chinese tourists who were unfamiliar with customs ate a loss without cash. On the other hand, the commodity transactions that should have been achieved failed to facilitate , But also allows businesses to obtain less economic benefits.

If the money that should have been earned could not be made, Japanese businessmen would be anxious. The media took the lead to take action. In that year, the importance of the introduction of "Alipay" and "WeChat Payment" by Mad Science Popularization.
"China's electronic payment service transaction value is 153 trillion yen, about 30 times that of Japan" "China's electronic payment service transaction value is 153 trillion yen, about 30 times that of Japan"

Once you often heard the restaurant manager tell you that you only accept cash, and Japan ’s travel guides will also warn tourists that many places do not support electronic payment.

But in the face of the souls of Chinese tourists, the question was asked again and again-"Where?"

At the beginning, large department stores took the lead in taking advantage of the huge benefits. Later, the "principles" shops and government agencies gradually gave up resistance. All kinds of popular science articles and their own body will make them clearly understand that the Chinese people's dedication to "scanning code"-

"Can't sweep? Forget it."

If you go to Japan again this year, you will find that the situation is completely different.

"What is it?"

Even though Japanese merchants have deeply realized the power of “WeChat” and “Alipay”, it still takes time for this sense of oppression to sink from business to ordinary people.

Most ordinary people are more "curious" about it. When I was desperately looking for change, I saw that the Chinese took out their mobile phone to "beep" and then settled the bill. Over time, I couldn't help but be curious and wonder what it was. The first object that the big guy was curious about was the few Chinese characters that accompanied the two-dimensional code patterns of Alipay and WeChat-"Sweep".

"Sweep" is a simplified word that the Japanese don't recognize, but there are two words in their pseudonym that are very similar to the word "キ ヨ" (the two pseudonyms themselves have no special meaning). So something interesting came:

Japanese netizens No. 1:

My Chinese friend: "This means to read (scan code) in Chinese."

Me: "キ ヨ ー キ ヨ (That means it!)"

Japanese netizens 2:

"The whole thing that made me laugh after I came to China was, I wondered what the hell is‘ キ ヨ ー キ ヨ ’for a long time? It turned out to be SAO YI SAO (please scan) in Chinese.”

Because this sentence is used very frequently among Chinese people, many Japanese language learning websites in Japan have also posted corresponding posts, specifically explaining this knowledge difficulty.
"Chinese buzzword born in a digital society: I scan you" "Chinese buzzword born in a digital society: I scan you"

Times have changed

One practical reason why electronic payment is difficult to spread in Japan is because of the local convenient convenience store payment system.

In the early days of online shopping, in order to meet people's needs, convenience stores opened convenient online payment services. Since convenience stores have a very wide coverage in Japan, many people have since then developed the habit of using convenience store payment machines to make online payments.

Therefore, during the period of rapid development of online shopping, Japan ’s mobile payment industry also “cleverly” missed the period of increasing dividends due to the popularity of convenience stores. Another reason is to worry about the risks associated with mobile payments.

The times always move forward. Although the Japanese people have various reasons not to use mobile payment, local businessmen have made many changes under the impact of Chinese tourists.

Whether mobile payment habits will eventually become as popular as China is unknown. But given the current development trend, one sentence is true:

"The times have changed."

Source: Earth People Research Report (ID: diqiuren005), original text is abridged